Date: 09-06-2019
Name: Anastasia
Contact Info: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Bebenhäuser Hof 2-6, 70173
Activities: Touching, HJ, CBJ, Missionary
Session Length: 30 minutes
Fee: 60 Euro
Hair Length and Color: long, straight dirty blonde hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: She is a Russian beauty about 5’7 with a beautiful face and constant smile on her face.

Facially, she’s similar to Mariya Kozhevnikova. Not quite the same, but comparable. She’s very slender with soft A-B cups with red nipples. She wore a black bra and a thong. She’s got a tanned bronze body. Overall, she’s in shape and has the body of a gymnast. Firm all over, but not overly muscular and still very feminine.

The only downside was her ass was rather flat. If you’re an ass man, then she might not be for you.
Recommendation: Yes
Forgot to mention, as I left, she gave the traditional hug and two kisses on the cheek.
Good review, typical RLD; the sessions will get better overall especially as the girls recognize you. Once they realize you actually walk thru and fuck and leave and just don't walk thru they will all seek out your business and behave differently ( more interested, smiles, more apt to say hello etc)... That is what I did, I went house by house and floor by floor now in the two houses I go to they all recognize me, know what I want, what I pay and who I have seen etc. The Frankfurt RLds ( 2) and I am sure German RLDs are so cheap, services so vast IMO just blows away the other RLDs I have been to. RLDs are very user friendly once get hang of it.

Are you by chance asking for BBBJ and if so do they quote you a price for CBJ vs BBBJ or are they all stuck on this CBJ. When the law changed they were all stuck on CBJ and in the case of AO all stopped but both BBBJ and AO took off again come 2018... Is BBBJ easily attainable down there?

Are you by chance asking for BBBJ and if so do they quote you a price for CBJ vs BBBJ or are they all stuck on this CBJ. When the law changed they were all stuck on CBJ and in the case of AO all stopped but both BBBJ and AO took off again come 2018... Is BBBJ easily attainable down there? Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
It all depends on the girl and the venue really. At Firma Schiller, four girls (Iris, Miki, Emmy and Flavia) have given me a CBJ, while five (Bony, Luna, Claudia, Emmy, Sonya and Natascha) have given me a BBBJ.

Roxanna from Kaufmich also gave me a nice BBBJ.

Lijana from Eve Paris gave me a CBJ. (I have a feeling she won’t do BBBJ, even for more money)

My three experiences (Russians Anastasia and Ingrid, and Bulgarian Elisa) have all given me CBJ. Two of the three did upsell.

I honestly think in the RLD, they will entertain a BBBJ for 20 Euro more. Just my opinion though, as anything extra I wanted to do came at a price.

I offered to eat Elisa out, and she said 20 Euro. Even at Firma Schiller, girls there have tried upselling.

So, it’s all relative. While in the DFH, I don’t want to pay the upcharge. If I pay it, I might as well have gone to Firma Schiller. Then again, using the sink to wash up, I think I would rather have CBJ here.

I just went with the flow. I didn’t really negotiate either.
I honestly think in the RLD, they will entertain a BBBJ for 20 Euro more. Just my opinion though, as anything extra I wanted to do came at a price.

I offered to eat Elisa out, and she said 20 Euro. Even at Firma Schiller, girls there have tried upselling.

So, it’s all relative. While in the DFH, I don’t want to pay the upcharge. If I pay it, I might as well have gone to Firma Schiller. Then again, using the sink to wash up, I think I would rather have CBJ here.

I just went with the flow. I didn’t really negotiate either. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
There does come a point in the RLDs where it gets to point it adds up more than a FS visit but vs an FKK Club no entry fee. I think given one's patience level can probably find BBBJ in included, +5, +10 or +15 maybe +20 all depending on the quality of the girl. Wise not to pay the upcharge otherwise once in the room another shoe will possibly drop. I like to lay it all out on the line ( work out a package deal) at the door than they can say 'come in' otherwise I keep both feet in the hallways until I either reach a deal or walk away.

The sink wash reminds me a lot about Latin American places I have been, believe it or not many FKK clubs are short showers and the RLD girls actually wash better! In fact they wash better than many girls here do, who simply use baby wipes, toilet paper or a used washcloth recycled over and over..

The weirdest negotiations I ever heard of was a guy was told by a sex worker ' 20 Euros for a suck and fuck' and he replied ' That is for a blowjob no condom and fucking with condom' and she said ' no, if you want to fuck with a condom than it is more, 30e.' He asked why fucking with a condom is 30 Euros and fucking with no condom 20 Euros when other girls will upsell AO services; she told him ' Condoms cost money and makes more work for me, the man doesn't cum as fast'

Have to love the stories out of these places; no place like GER and all the twisted minds.