Date: Sept 6
Name: N*****
Phone: 210-340-1289
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Sugarssa.com
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 410 and VJ
Activities: BBBJ, FIV, Heavy petting, HJ, etc.
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair to mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Rock solid body, about 5’8” in heels, flat stomach, beautiful ass, natural Bs, tattoo around her left thigh.
Recommendation: Yes
Woah Nelly...
I’d go...maybe all she wants to do is fuck.
When was she working?
I would be hesitant just like you, the entire time I would be thinking shes going to want $200 after those 10 songs, but it seems she didn't ask for anything, what's the secret?

I say go for it, meet her outside the club, and let us know how it goes.
It happens. Don't regret it and meet up with her. I've had it happen a few times, you just click with these women.
Your experience mirrors mine. I guess that is her game. She comes on strong, then drops you like a ton of bricks. I say enjoy the ride while it lasts.
No offense bro, but the story/the offer sounds too good to be true. These chicks only bow to the mighty dollar.

However, I would add call her bluff but be careful. There's a lot of stories about guys gettin' rolled after they agree to meet some chick at some location. And remember these chicks don't have insurance so be sure you play safe. Best of luck.
Yes the whole too good to be threw thing just keeps ringing in my ears. I have yet to call her I doubt I probably well I may go back again and see you at the club if you happen to be there but I’ll probably be about it. I really wasn’t looking for anything more than what I got so if this point I feel like it’s a win