stop asking for account history to be deleted

guys come on.... this is the freaking internet.
Nothing is deleted. Accounts can be disabled but your history is forever.
I really wanted to not say anything

but I have to finally break down and ask:

1. Gman44 seems to be the only one who ever replies to these Account Deletion threads.
What are the other mods doing?

Give the poor guy a hand for Pete's sake!!

He is like the person digging a hole in the sand at the beach while it's filling up a bit more with each incoming wave and he keeps digging and he can't keep up.

2. Gman44 replies almost every time with
I submitted your request to have your account disabled
Who does he submit it to?

3. If gman44 has to submit these request to someone else each time, it means he doesn't have the clearance level to disable accounts, correct?

So I presume whoever gman44 submits the request to is the one with the power to disable accounts, then why doesn't that person or persons get more involved and proactive in handling and answering these countless deletion requests?

4. When someone posts a thread asking for their account to be disabled or deleted, etc, gman44 replies with
I need a reason in order to process your request
AHEM, isn't it obvious what the reason(s) is/are considering the recent developments?
eccie is bigger than you might imagine. If the people that personally disable accounts could handle these instead of me they would but they have much more to handle than I so there has to be a middle man and we have a certain protocol to follow whenever member want to cancel their accounts
Just trying to help.

You seem overwhelmed.

I understand mods are volunteers and do not get paid.

I hope they at least take you out for a drink and dinner sometimes.
I assure you, the other mods/admins are around.

And they do get paid, maybe not monetarily, rather in other ways. Besides, why else would any of them be a mod if there are no other type(s) of benefits?
I will ask God to look over you, to bless you and to give you strength, gman44.
Hmmmm