This whole Anti-Advertisement Thing

Pretty much blows. I guess It is time for us ladies to get creative. Any suggestions, other than the obvious being this threat itself? Lol
  • Trey
  • 09-11-2019, 04:06 AM
Yeah sucks. Site is pointless now. No ads no ISO... Later.

This is a sinking ship for now.
  • R.M.
  • 09-11-2019, 05:58 AM

This is a sinking ship for now. Originally Posted by Trey
This

Yet they have the eros popup screen. I find this hypocritical that the money making popup works, yet the ladies can't have their showcases.

Pretty much..
Just another peanut bar now
I'm more than willing to give it some time to see how things play out.
I'm more than willing to give it some time to see how things play out. Originally Posted by tbone2u
You never know what could happen
And that's the fun part Katie
OP,
You're going to have to be a little more creative. Advertising is still possible, just different that what you may have done in the past. Some things to consider are having a website, have contact info in your sig line, just not links. For instance I believe you can list your P411 provider number you just can't post a link to P411. That at least tells us you are on P411 and we can go there. You need pics there though.

It appears that you can also list an email address that is hotlinked. You can suggest that potential clients PM you for details. That's going to mean sifting through inquiries. If that sounds like work see my thread on staying relevant. There are some good suggestions there from providers and hopefully others will chime in on what is working for them.
We've always given providers shit for starting threADs in the past but, honestly, it was a good way to get attention. I don't suggest threADs per se but participating on the boards, being helpful, being flirty, showing your personality, etc will get attention and create some curiosity.
Email address that has an autoresponder that has the same info your showcase used to have
Please direct all anti-advertising Nazi cosplay hijinks this
Email address that has an autoresponder that has the same info your showcase used to have Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

^^^
There is an example of creative thinking.
The fact you have posted her you are in a way advertising. I never really used ads anyway. Encounters still here so I am good.

Ladies just can’t post ad then wait. Going to need get active, think of new ways to get noticed.
The site should have been off shored