I SQUIRTED!

Yay yay yay! I just discovered that I can squirt. I've always wanted to and tried to but never could. Well, this past Saturday I had my first two guy experience with Brook of Houston and well, with a couple of peoples' help I finally did it! Now here's my purpose for posting...can every girl squirt? Can anyone that can squirt or guys that have experience with squirters tell me more about it? Thanks!
really?? you don't say!!
Good times...
Wakeup????? Wakeup......where are you man???????
Maybe not all but most women can squirt, if they know their body (g-spot). My first squirt experience was when I was a sophmore in college. I was dating an older guy and he made me squirt during DATY....I was young, inexperience, and at the time I didn't know my body was capable of squirtting. My first time, I was so embarrased because I thought I was urinating on my partner ......NOW I'm so experience in squirtting that I can make myself have an orgasm with a little help from my toys!!

One thing you should know is when women achieve squirtting, they are able to enjoy the most intense orgasms of their life!!!

Damn I think I'm bout to have one for breakfast to get my day started!!
  • Trey
  • 07-31-2011, 08:52 AM
I always wonder how many ladies are actually just peeing on dudes.
I always wonder how many ladies are actually just peeing on dudes. Originally Posted by trey
When women ejaculates it feels like urine flowing because it originates from the same area. Don't worry, it's impossible to urinate while having an orgasm (the urethra will temporarily close up) so whenever a woman is squirtting, it's not urine.

Now if you're into peeing on each other, that's another topic!! lol
Yay yay yay! I just discovered that I can squirt. I've always wanted to and tried to but never could. Well, this past Saturday I had my first two guy experience with Brook of Houston and well, with a couple of peoples' help I finally did it! Now here's my purpose for posting...can every girl squirt? Can anyone that can squirt or guys that have experience with squirters tell me more about it? Thanks! Originally Posted by Jaida_So_Lovely
There was an article in a Penthouse a long time ago that said with practice any woman can masturbate to a squirting climax.... myself I have used sex toys on ladies to give them as squirting O a few times over.. but mainly it deals with the G spot. The article mentioned masturbating in the bathtub since the feeling that leads up to the squirt is very close to the one you have when you need to pee. It goes on to say just keep on going on, until fluid is released.. if it smells of urine, you peed.. if it does not, you squirted... with enough practice you will notice the slight difference in feeling and be able to do this more often.

But please warn the guys that you do squirt (and if you can project it a distance, say... past your knees.) you might want them to bring swimming goggles.

I have used a toy called a G Pop (google it) which is designed to stimulate the G spot more efficiently.

but yeah its a nice feeling to a guy knowing he can give a lady a nice squirting O.... sorta relaxes her
When women ejaculates it feels like urine flowing because it originates from the same area. Don't worry, it's impossible to urinate while having an orgasm (the urethra will temporarily close up) so whenever a woman is squirtting, it's not urine.

Now if you're into peeing on each other, that's Costs EXTRA!! lol Originally Posted by Hailey Ross

FIXED!!

I believe any gurl can squirt...the only thing is the right conditions have to be in place..examples- if you feeling the person, the situation, and finally if you just let yourself go...if a gurl says she can't squirt then she hasn't met the right conditions....cause most gurls i get with squirt profusely. nuff said
I've encountered many squirters in and out of the HObby......Adds a nice twist to things when it does happen.
I LOVE super soakers!
Next time I see you Jaida, I WILL MAKE THAT HAPPEN!! Or die trying.LOL
All about technique and motion of the ocean. I have made many squirt and a few not. The ones in the not category simply will not relax or have their mind made up on how sex will go down for them.
Yay yay yay! I just discovered that I can squirt. I've always wanted to and tried to but never could. Well, this past Saturday I had my first two guy experience with Brook of Houston and well, with a couple of peoples' help I finally did it! Now here's my purpose for posting...can every girl squirt? Can anyone that can squirt or guys that have experience with squirters tell me more about it? Thanks! Originally Posted by Jaida_So_Lovely
Congratulations! Post a video and cover your face so we can all witness your wet glory!