Encounter: Sphinx Lived Up To The Hype

Date: 9/23/19
Name: Sphinx
Phone: 716-328-7111
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: She was at a small hotel not far from the airport.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, brunette. Partially shaved on one side (very sexy)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very sexy woman with nice natural D sized breasts, and right amount of thickness in hips and thighs. Very nice butt. Doe-like eyes, very pretty face. Tats were like artwork.
Recommendation: Yes
oh wows another ...big ...thanks ...fer sharin!
Ya duns.....stilllsss .....heres...
Nua

Thanks niqker!

DD
Ya duns.....stilllsss .....heres... Originally Posted by Notuagain
done occupyin yer head ans ...learnin yas the proper ...way ta ...writes
Sounds like a must see. Any photos of her anywhere?
Sounds like a must see. Any photos of her anywhere? Originally Posted by teddybear6011
No but she will send you a few.
Beautiful woman!
oh wows another ...big ...thanks ...fer sharin! Originally Posted by Plastic Man

That’s big of you.
I was wondering when the usual criers would pop up.

As always - it makes me happy that my reality unnerves some so much. You'll never see me on your posts - but you're guaranteed to be on mine...

fuckin niqker….
This is a must see woman who is now high on my bucket list. Any pictures posted anywhere?

As always - it makes me happy that my reality unnerves some so much. You'll never see me on your posts - but you're guaranteed to be on mine...
Originally Posted by niqker

Originally Posted by niqker
wells shit done attracts flies an ...yer ...plastic man ...woulds rather be ...a fly thans a ...shit

...ps ...plastic man ...gots a biiiiiiiiiiig ...red ...convertible an he dones gonna ...tells ...ya bouts it!
Nothing will ever top Paulie's review of your mother.

Well - except maybe the 12 tons of grade A USDA man meat that runs through her anus and then to your mouth weekly.

You can have the last word. I so know you crave it being the apex troll that you are. ROTFLMAO!