Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/Amber11982
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Off Dewey near Ridge
Hair Length and Color: black afro, medium length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Pretty face, guessing 5' 5" 150#, big booty and thighs, C tits, a woman, not a kid.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice that she is available.

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Since we are friends on Facebook, I doubt that it matters.

Another fizzle flop from my thread troll
Nice that she is available. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Unfortunately for you she doesn't work for your usual 40 buck offer.
amber is very nice,.
Unfortunately for you she doesn't work for your usual 40 buck offer. Originally Posted by jokacz

Cmon.. A guy who has multiple hobby mansions and a special hobby limo would never try to be cheap with a lady?
Cmon.. A guy who has multiple hobby mansions and a special hobby limo would never try to be cheap with a lady? Originally Posted by quimps
the illusion of cash if played right is better than having cash

anyways

Op,

thank god for a will timed plan B ?
ugh, got to be a way ta land that plan A. girl, I will try for a lick again
the illusion of cash if played right is better than having cash

anyways

Op,

thank god for a will timed plan B ?
ugh, got to be a way ta land that plan A. girl, I will try for a lick again Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Perhaps. But those who have been around usually can tell when something is being faked ;-). I would like to think that we don’t have fakes around here.
Another fizzle flop from my thread troll Originally Posted by jokacz
fizzle flop

...that be ...plastic mans ...name fer his lost ...love ol mary
Another fizzle flop from my thread troll Originally Posted by jokacz
fizzle flop

...that be ...plastic mans ...name fer his lost ...love ol mary Originally Posted by Plastic Man
He's a lil old and his memorys be a bit confuseds….
Maybe ones a these days he'll remembers to do a review of ones a his ladyboys...

On a related note... Amber is interested in us having a parade for her!! As is custom... I'll do a date with the guest of honor and then bring her along to the venue....
Hey Polly, why don't you post a list of all these so called "ladyboys"?

I'm sure all those fat pigs you stick would appreciate it.

Polly still want a land whale?
On a related note... Amber is interested in us having a parade for her!! As is custom... I'll do a date with the guest of honor and then bring her along to the venue.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

You'll have to come up with more than 40 bucks for a change

Do they have go fund me on the "App"
List is available on the app.... anybody who's anybody has already seen it.... Screenshotted.... before ya know... ya unfollowed them....

Gonna invite one to the next parade for even more entertainment than usual... Can't wait to hear some pillow talk....\

edit add: thanks again for giving yourself a pat on the back and inspiring me ….
Whoda ever guessed the treasure trove of information that was right underneath our noses!
List is available on the app.... anybody who's a sick fuck has already seen it.... Screenshotted.... before ya know... ya unfollowed them....

Gonna invite one to the next parade for even more entertainment than usual... Can't wait to hear some pillow talk.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

You'll only feel more inadequate than you already are
Hey everyone, you'll love this. Polly claims to have a screen shot of all my twitter followers and who I follow. But he doesn't have the balls to post it here.

And then there's the fact that he's proud of it. LMFAO

Claims it's full of "ladyboys"

So all you spinner lovers out there, Polly is coming for your twitter list. What a joke.