Happy National Coming Out Day

Today seemed like the perfect day to proudly proclaim I'm pansexual. Who are the fellow bisexual / pansexual companions? If you're a suitor, when was the last time you supported your local LGBTQ companions by arranging a duo... or trio? Threesomes and foursomes are so much fun!
I don't like any one and no one likes me. but do like Pans too I would would like a woman that knew how to use them.
I don't like any one and no one likes me. but do like Pans too I would would like a woman that knew how to use them. Originally Posted by Ripmany
With respect to ‘liking’ I got the feeling that you hit the ‘liking button’ to your own comment above
I fully support bisexual women. They are my favorites.
Honestly, who gives a damn. To make something special out of any person's sexual preference attempts to minimize others. No one cares who I fuck, and I don't care who you fuck. I don't expect you to throw a party every time I wet my willy. Don't expect me to give a rat's ass when you get laid.

You do you. Leave me out of it.
But...... this is a site where people..... talk about.... who... they.. fuck!
But...... this is a site where people..... talk about.... who... they.. fuck! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
....and/or eat!
Pansexual means everything. Animal, mineral, vegetable. Living, non living, dead. Baby, adult, elderly. I think a lot of people who claim to be pansexual misunderstand the word. Either that or someone changed it very recently.
I'm sexually attracted to alive, animate, adult humans regardless of their gender.

Here is an adorable infographic detailing the bi+ umbrella and what are commonly understood meanings of bisexual, pansexual, etc.

via GLAAD

The Human Rights Campaign also has a useful glossary of terms.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGRzz0oqgUE

“Being a queer black woman in America,” she says, taking a breath as she comes out, “someone who has been in relationships with both men and women – I consider myself to be a free-ass motherfucker.” She initially identified as bisexual, she clarifies, “but then later I read about pansexuality and was like, ‘Oh, these are things that I identify with too.’ I’m open to learning more about who I am.”
Honestly, who gives a damn. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Me.
We as a group of social misfits when viewed from "societal norms" need to be more accepting of others who are also out side of "societal norms".

There are many things that others do the are not my thing or I disagree with, and as long as it is not hurting someone else I am fine with it.

Be kind and show a little love.

Regards,
Alpine
Wish I could come out... Hidden bi for many years.
I've always been a lesbian trapped in a mans body.
Honestly, who gives a damn. To make something special out of any person's sexual preference attempts to minimize others. No one cares who I fuck, and I don't care who you fuck. I don't expect you to throw a party every time I wet my willy. Don't expect me to give a rat's ass when you get laid.

You do you. Leave me out of it. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
You had to tell us about rats ass is that really the size of it or does a mouse �� as fit it better. I bet you give it to a mouse ass.