NEED A LAUGH? Super Funny Hobby Blooper.thread....I have so many😄

I will start with 1 and please keep this going.
Don't be shy...😁

Absolutely no one is purrfect here.

I will start of with 1..oooh deciding which one to start off with is so hard...😃😀I will go with my Most Recent😉
2 days ago I had a Gentleman (Skankhunt42) contact me with a handle very similar to another Skano713.
I've entertained Skano713 😍😄oh a few times..hes one of my younger faves boys 😉😁.
So when Skankhunt42 sent me a message I thought it was Skano713.

( go ahead LAUGH I was not wearing my glasses..&#128516
Yes I wear contacts.

I was also in the middle of getting cleaned up..the room needed changing linens.😉 ECT.

So I was a bit rushed while answering texts ( at night I'm super busy😈&#128514

He arrives I open the door and WTF..thats not Skano713 😂🤣..its another boy...ok young man
Roaaaar the cougar in me thanked God he was just a horny perve and no one dangerous...😞I failed to screen..😨
I had to jump from ultra super freaked out at the door to being SEXY older step mom fast fantasy
While being alarmed😀😆
Long story short I'm not going to share all the juicy details from this other handle needing to see me late at night in secret so that I do not tell his Dad I caught him doing something super NAUGHTY.

Ya..😂

But that was one blooper..

I have more...
This might be fun though if others comment too..😄
Do you have any hobby bloopers?
  • pxmcc
  • 10-30-2019, 11:48 PM
do trainwrecks count tho..
You ? Where in a train wreck?
During a hobby meeting?.

Don't follow..��
  • pxmcc
  • 10-31-2019, 11:47 PM
You ? Where in a train wreck?
During a hobby meeting?.

Don't follow..�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
a trainwreck is an awful session sweety. some awful sessions are objectively funny.
Oh..no ��

I meant any thing funny that's ever happened to you while on a hobby date☺
Not necessarily funny but I met up with a BP/LC provider at an hourly. She couldn't get a room because it was after midnight. We went to a Video store nearby & did our business in the viewing rooms. As we parted ways in the parking lot she realized she had locked her key in the car. It was a sketchy area & I didn't want to just leave her there so we finally got the car open about 3 hours later.

-Separate incident-

Agreed to meet a blonde milf (we had met before) from BP/LC at an hourly. I arrive & park & see a blonde milf sitting in the car next to me who I recognized. I give her $ & tell her to go get a room, she said "ok". (She also advertises on BP/LC & we had met before) I mistook her for the girl I had scheduled with. As I'm waiting for her to return with room # the girl I had actually scheduled with pulls up next to me & I realize my error. Just then the other one returns & before I can explain what happened they are yelling & arguing in the parking lot. Apparently they already knew each other and there was static between them. It's around 10pm & Patel quickly comes out & says he has called the cops. They calm down & we agree to meet up down the street at another hourly for a triple header.
����oh that does sound sticky & not in a good way!

Given the chronoligical order of events in both circumstances it sounds like you where able to take charge of the situation and still had a good time...��I can only imagine all the good details you left out ��
That's funny your a trooper MarcellusWalluz.
You sound fun..yum..��
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2019, 09:17 PM
i did a doubles session with 2 of my utrs. one, Kim, is a stacked amazon ebony who ran nc2a track on scholarship and the other, Porsha, is a tall petite mixed ebony with a booty that can crack walnuts. anyway, the gals show up and Porsha announces she had just eaten some fiery hot crawfish and had to use the bathroom. i have two, both with good fans, so i told her to use the back one. she comes back awhile later while Kim and i are chatting. Porsha is more my preferred body type while Kim is a greek queen, so depending on my mood..

anyway, i start on k-9 with Porsha, after some warm-up, and Kim is sucking on Porsha's perky b-cups and making out with Porsha. just as we're getting into a good rhythm, Porsha announces she needs to use the bathroom..again. so i pull out and Porsha disappears for awhile while Kim and i are chatting. eventually Porsha comes back, when we rinse and repeat...3 more times. The last time, Porsha announced that every time i pounded her, it made her feel like she had to go. (this wasn't greek, mind you.) so Kim and i are busting out in guffaws. i offered Porsha some pepto bismol-which i always have on hand to deal with carolina reaper-induced gi distress (i eat 5 a day)-and after she relieved herself, Kim and i finished in greek while Porsha masturbated and sucked on Kim's nipples. it was a hobby blooper but by no means a trainwreck..
tldr
  • pxmcc
  • 11-02-2019, 11:14 PM
^^no worries it was a shitty story anyway..
pxmcc...that was hot!
I enjoyed the part about Porsha, is a tall petite mixed ebony with a booty that can crack walnuts��

It sounds like maybe they needed to use Fleet product..��
Only the best will do for Greek.

It still doesn't beat my overnight with a V.I.P regular that I got highly intoxicated with one night with and we woke up to a wet bed.

Ya..��

I still see him on occasion we just limit the drinking to wine no heavy liquor��
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2019, 10:42 AM
^^oops..
the wrong kind of squirting huh..
i did a doubles session with 2 of my utrs. one, Kim, is a stacked amazon ebony who ran nc2a track on scholarship and the other, Porsha, is a tall petite mixed ebony with a booty that can crack walnuts. anyway, the gals show up and Porsha announces she had just eaten some fiery hot crawfish and had to use the bathroom. i have two, both with good fans, so i told her to use the back one. she comes back awhile later while Kim and i are chatting. Porsha is more my preferred body type while Kim is a greek queen, so depending on my mood..

anyway, i start on k-9 with Porsha, after some warm-up, and Kim is sucking on Porsha's perky b-cups and making out with Porsha. just as we're getting into a good rhythm, Porsha announces she needs to use the bathroom..again. so i pull out and Porsha disappears for awhile while Kim and i are chatting. eventually Porsha comes back, when we rinse and repeat...3 more times. The last time, Porsha announced that every time i pounded her, it made her feel like she had to go. (this wasn't greek, mind you.) so Kim and i are busting out in guffaws. i offered Porsha some pepto bismol-which i always have on hand to deal with carolina reaper-induced gi distress (i eat 5 a day)-and after she relieved herself, Kim and i finished in greek while Porsha masturbated and sucked on Kim's nipples. it was a hobby blooper but by no means a trainwreck.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

This is nice but tell us about the bear spray.
I went to a cajun place for crawfish with a friend then we went to Treasure. We met a couple of honeys and went to a secluded area. After a couple of dances my girl jumps up and says she has to go to the bathroom and runs off. after a few songs go by we send her friend to check on her and she comes back and says she thinks she has an STD because her pussy in burning so bad. I guess I didn't wash my hands as well as I should have.