Twitter

Has Twitter become a charity social media. I scroll through my page and I see many sex workers asking for gifts or help. What's going on with that. Just curious, no hard feelings.
They do it because idiots give them what they ask for!
IDK, if I can't afford something, I save so I can, or I go without!!
Haircuts, car rides, underwear....SMFH
Don't get me started.....
Agreed. That is a total turn off. I have no problem paying a fair price for a service, and if you choose to give a gift, that’s up to you. This begging is just tacky.
bartering I hope is not dead.
bartering I hope is not dead. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Bartering is OK but begging is fucken ridiculous! All that does is shorten my list up! It's really short in upset ny.
Personally if you can't make it in spreading your legs around here then you should stop and rethink your business plan.. Everything counts price point for the area your in, attitude, cleanliness, being on time, getting back in a reasonable time in communication and being consistent if you can't work at this it time to move on!
This is what the think of themselves when really they are a train wreck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6WlKR2njNc
bartering I hope is not dead. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yup... nothing to do with bartering.... I like girls who will barter and I have much to offer those chicks.... but more on that later.....

Don't get me started..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Hmmmm…. some of you may know that I don't drunck post like I used to....
I'm thinking that tomorrow.... I may get a bottle a vodka and a twelve of some good IPA.... and lets y'all know how I really feel.....
I almost feel like I owe it to you fine Upset folks.... and if I do an extra shot a vodka... I may just go off on a "Missing Canada Reviews" tangent as well.....
Stay tuned.....
don't view it as beggin. i buy things off amazon wish lists. most consider that deposit. if i want them in somethin i buy it. they wear it. easy.
don't view it as beggin. i buy things off amazon wish lists. most consider that deposit. if i want them in somethin i buy it. they wear it. easy. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
I'm sure giving deposits in ANY form will never come back to haunt you....

Wait... what I really meant to say is:
[Sarcasm] I'm sure giving deposits in ANY form will never come back to haunt you.... [/Sarcasm]

Do they put groceries, car repairs, etc on their wishlists? Asking for a friend.....
lol I think probably because so many rules and laws have changed and twitter basically has no rules. it's a free for all for absolutely anything lol . You shouldn't have to beg if it's worth it
I'm sure giving deposits in ANY form will never come back to haunt you....

Wait... what I really meant to say is:
[Sarcasm] I'm sure giving deposits in ANY form will never come back to haunt you.... [/Sarcasm]

Do they put groceries, car repairs, etc on their wishlists? Asking for a friend..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
speaking of deposits, how is the mother n deposit doing ?
Has Twitter become a charity social media. I scroll through my page and I see many sex workers asking for gifts or help. What's going on with that. Just curious, no hard feelings. Originally Posted by papitoloco
Poor life choices
if i want them in somethin i buy it. they wear it. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom