URL / Website: Http:jing-massage.com
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Anderson Mill east of 183
Activities: Great FBSM no L1
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’6 pretty face mommy body but curvy, height weight proportional. 34C 115 sexy but conservative yoga pants
Recommendation: Yes
Ztonk, “no premium access because no activities occurred” I know you are doing your job based on ECCIE policy.... but I took the time to give a review of a place listed on rubmaps, but was a strikeout. I do not agree with the policy, as this review was valuable to the mongers, valuable to your sight as intel.

Pass the word onto management please

I will write another review on my next visit, but I don’t agree on this judgment call

Men don’t bother writing a review if “no activities” occurred

Good luck and be safe
Yeah...

This happened to me a few months ago with one of my reviews and I found it "off-putting" as well.
Yeah...

This happened to me a few months ago with one of my reviews and I found it "off-putting" as well.
^^^^^^
  • ztonk
  • 11-04-2019, 07:44 PM
I don’t make the rules...

ztonk
These " no activity" reviews are just as important as ones with "activities". They save you money by letting you know not to go there. Such a rule is not helpful and doesn't make any sense.
Like I said ztonk, pass on to management, I am a business man that is successful, and this rule detracts from the business model as with every click there is revenue
I was under the impression from many earlier reviews that it was common knowledge there are no extras at Jing. There may have been a girl or two over the years that might have provided L1. But Jing will get rid of them in a heartbeat if she finds out.

Kinda makes me wonder if a list of "known" 100% Legit places should be around just for the reason the initial poster suggested? I dunno. Just my dos centavos.
And there are ladies who have worked for Jing and have gone on to work at other places and provide FBSM.....ijs….
I agree with AH.

There are no certainties in this hobby. Except this: All ladies have the option of providing the service we so eagerly seek.

All things change and all things are possible under the right circumstances.