Encounter: at Blue Spa, "There is Gold, and an Abundance of Jewels, But the Lips of Knowledge are a More Precious Thing" (Proverbs 20:15)

Date: Tuesday
Name: Gold
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: Denton Drive, South of Royal Lane
Phone: 9722412999
City: Dallas
State: Pennsylvania
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LK, DFK, Breast Play, BBBJ, BLS, Daty, Dato, 69, SS, CG, MISH, Doggie, Spanking
Hair Length and Color: long, brown, tied in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-4, 110 Pounds, Cute Smile, Puffy lips, A Cups with Long Responsive Nipples, Shaved Cute Pussy, Super Cute Ass and Anus, Upper Stomach Tat
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds very similar to the pretty girl Gold at Blue in Dallas, Texas.

I’ll stick with the one in Texas though because Dallas, Pa. is too far for me to drive
Sounds very similar to the pretty girl Gold at Blue in Dallas, Texas.

I’ll stick with the one in Texas though because Dallas, Pa. is too far for me to drive Originally Posted by OldGramps
Pennsylvania is not too far for me.. not for the lovely Gold.

besides, as cute as her ass is, I hope to drive the Hershey Highway some day!
This is the GOLD standard. I am going to see her and have that as my title. I will be traveling out of state
Nice informative review
Man, that's two Religious reviews I seen today. Good one, Miss Gold sound like she a fine specimen!

she's a good one to keep
There was a Gold filling today at Blue... She enjoyed every ounce.
  • Jtbc
  • 11-06-2019, 09:08 PM
Getting biblical are we?
  • hk45
  • 11-07-2019, 02:16 PM
M yes
Is it going to be another gold feeling good night
Bravo Chung
I saw Gold today( review to follow). She is fantastic. A special F you for the person that took Jay, Lara and Lexi. I could not adjust my schedule to match theirs. Always next time
Way to go Ghost Rider
A special F you for the person that took Jay, Lara and Lexi. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
one guy had a foursome? why that lucky Son of a Bitch!

I have enjoyed all 3, but not at the same time. I feel your pain, though, there are several Blue ladies I have not seen.