Buffalo & Rochester Gents

Myself and a friend are going to be coming out soon and need some tour guides and dinner recommendations. If any of you could help us out that would be fabulous! The details of our adventures can be found on my site listed in my signature. Please contact me with your recommendations!
Myself and a friend are going to be coming out soon and need some tour guides and dinner recommendations. If any of you could help us out that would be fabulous! The details of our adventures can be found on my site listed in my signature. Please contact me with your recommendations! Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
I recommend you head away from Upset New York as the wintry season approaches!! Come to Connecticut and... bring your friend!!
I recommend you head away from Upset New York as the wintry season approaches!! Come to Connecticut and... bring your friend!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

So there's no winter in Connecticunt!
I recommend you head away from Upset New York as the wintry season approaches!! Come to Connecticut and... bring your friend!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Shut up Ed....
dont think Snow is afraid of snow
dont think Snow is afraid of snowballing Originally Posted by lilylivered
?
So there's no winter in Connecticunt! Originally Posted by BfloEd

Compared to you guys, no - we don't have winter (average winter snowfall 25 to 30 inches).

Here, I'll lob one over the plate for ya':

We have fewer inches in Connecticut than you have in Upset, NY!!
Hit up Russels for dinner.

Xsentuals for lingerie.

They just happen to be in the same area.
Hit up Russels for dinner.

Xsentuals for lingerie.

They just happen to be in the same area. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Definitely going to have to check those out, for sure!

Are those Buffalo or Rochester? I'm excited to be on my way to Rochester today!
Definitely going to have to check those out, for sure!

Are those Buffalo or Rochester? I'm excited to be on my way to Rochester today! Originally Posted by xxxalyssaxxx
Those are in Buffalo