Alert! Scam in rome

http://utica.skipthegames.com/massag...u/771610643880

Is a scam, after I handed her the money, 3 guys came out of the bathroom with hammers and told me to get out.

315 864 0677
Sorry, is that her in the pictures
Dude, that sucks!
sorry for the bad deal, 3 guys.... gonna have to do a lot of grabs considering a 4 way split...
Sorry that happened to you. Thanks for sharing. Xxx
Not sure if it's the girl in the pics. If so, there's been some hard living.

She said she works at vjas, so maybe I will see her again

No worries on the experience, just another new thing
GFE?
wow ... sorry that happened to you . .... seems that there are alot of newbie girls taking advantag of you guys and its just not right!!! just know that not all of us ladies are like the skank that did this to you .. again sorry this happened to you
I’ve been boosted a handful of times since I started hobbying. It really sucks when it happens. It makes you want to get payback somehow.

Hammers? That’s pretty intimidating.

Sorry it happened to you brother.
This was my first time something like this happened. I am pretty chill about it. I mean, they basically each get a pack of cigarettes, and then are still total losers living their total crap lives.

I did tell the hotel receptionist, I'm not totally above being petty
I did tell the hotel receptionist Originally Posted by vogon_slayer
well thats really ...wont show em
Sometimes the hobby is more like an IQ test than anything else. Sorry you had to learn such an expensive lesson.
Yeah, in all honesty, there were a pile of red flags.
Go with your gut and if doesn't feel right or the red flags are flying ... GTFO.

Thanks for the info!

DD
wow ... sorry that happened to you . .... seems that there are alot of newbie girls taking advantag of you guys and its just not right!!! just know that not all of us ladies are like the skank that did this to you .. again sorry this happened to you Originally Posted by Randilyn

Lmao. Says the person no where near Utica. Sorry. Are you traveling???