Latina filled AMP

I found some free time today and in need of a Latina AMP. I drove down to AMPville last evening and it's a war zone. My go to spots are empty.
You’ll want to keep heading east on Walnut Hill until you reach LAMPville.

But seriously... Bella is the only worthwhile candidate IMHO. She’s usually at either Pearls of Asia or Nagoya.
but Bella is often at no Spa at a given time. from what I read here, she left Pearls about 2 weeks ago, and has not landed anywhere else.

the post seems to suggest the war zone closed LATIN Spas. I don't personally know of any Latin Spas, but given the narrative from DPD is there are up to 85 illicit spas in NW Dallas alone, I would assume some of those are Latin-based.
Where can I find Vanessa?
I stopped by daily's spa on emerald one weekend. Seems to be a Latina amp, but the pricing structure there is much higher than the standard Dallas amp. The girl that greeted me was a young, big titty, big booty Latina. If you're willing to shell out what they're asking, it might be worth it to you.
I stopped by daily's spa on emerald one weekend. Seems to be a Latina amp, but the pricing structure there is much higher than the standard Dallas amp. The girl that greeted me was a young, big titty, big booty Latina. If you're willing to shell out what they're asking, it might be worth it to you. Originally Posted by Alistair
was that recently? after the busts around last February?

I will enthusiastically receive any PM's relating to their service, if it is above typical Latina fare. I expect my pm box to be lonely
I was at Goodtimes this morning and as I was leaving I ran into a tall Colombian amazon named Maria. Why haven’t we heard about her? She looks dy-no-mite!

I will enthusiastically receive any PM's relating to their service, if it is above typical Latina fare. I expect my pm box to be lonely Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It was within the last month, so fairly recent. Can't speak to service since I didn't partake (I wasn't as financial prepared as I thought I needed to be).

I will enthusiastically receive any PM's relating to their service, if it is above typical Latina fare. I expect my pm box to be lonely Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Pretty expensive. Double the price of typical price. But the girls offered great service and knew what they're doing.
Where can I find Vanessa? Originally Posted by shawn6430
I think she's leaning toward becoming independent and spent most of the time in H-town
Pretty expensive. Double the price of typical price. But the girls offered great service and knew what they're doing. Originally Posted by riskyrick83
With my luck they will be the only protestant Latinas in the Country.
Pretty expensive. Double the price of typical price. But the girls offered great service and knew what they're doing. Originally Posted by riskyrick83
a rather vague post. at double the typical price, it damn well better be Bella and Vanessa in a Doubles.

when you say "great service, knew what they were doing", referencing Latinas, that is code for "they are dead fish, CBJ, non GFE, refuse to kiss, but the CBJ is the best I ever had".

I'm mystified at how many guys will seem to crawl over broken glass to get to a Latina that provides crap service, and will gladly pay extra for the privilege.

that Latin thread about "secret" Spas filled with Latinas, is hilarious.. Guys begging for information, nobody gives (has) any.. "pm me", guys post.. like they are trying to wish these into existence. thing is, even if there are some, the service would be crap.
that Latin thread about "secret" Spas filled with Latinas, is hilarious.. Guys begging for information, nobody gives (has) any.. "pm me", guys post.. like they are trying to wish these into existence. thing is, even if there are some, the service would be crap. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+1000
a rather vague post. at double the typical price, it damn well better be Bella and Vanessa in a Doubles.

when you say "great service, knew what they were doing", referencing Latinas, that is code for "they are dead fish, CBJ, non GFE, refuse to kiss, but the CBJ is the best I ever had".

I'm mystified at how many guys will seem to crawl over broken glass to get to a Latina that provides crap service, and will gladly pay extra for the privilege.

that Latin thread about "secret" Spas filled with Latinas, is hilarious.. Guys begging for information, nobody gives (has) any.. "pm me", guys post.. like they are trying to wish these into existence. thing is, even if there are some, the service would be crap. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
lol Yeah they're CFS,LFK, DG, MISH.
Bella and Vanessa got more to offer for sure lol

Dailys girls are younger (like mid 20s) and better looking (like model). I only go there once and it's an OK experience