Doubles?

Anyone ever do doubles at AMP's? Do any of them offer it?
Nyny used too when jessica was still there..
I have read reviews that some of the girls at blue do doubles..
Are there any girls who do doubles, and the girls like each other?

I'm not interested in a "singles" session with 2 different girls, but I'd be very interest in a session where all 3 are having fun
#metoo
#metoo2
  • GT5
  • 11-20-2019, 05:33 PM
Nyny used too when jessica was still there..
I have read reviews that some of the girls at blue do doubles.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Bunny + Jessica at NYNY used to be a great pair for a 3some. They were into having fun. Bunny + Shiny was a blast.

I saw Bunny last weekend at Rainbow, and she hinted if I am up to a double with a girl, Candy I think.

I might take up the offer this weekend , just in case, who knows when she moves around again.
Asa and Emma of POA. They are friends and will play Catholic with minimal wiping between.
Asa is gone. Any eta if she will return? I did like her post coitus massages
I’ve been mulling over Vickie and Scarlet for my birthday. Jessica and Bunny was fun, but Lisa and Mimi was even better.
I think I'll stick with one on one session's, I can only bang one chick at a time..
Does ShaSha at Luxury go for doubles? Her IOP is insane. Would love to see her and another woman.
I think I'll stick with one on one session's, I can only bang one chick at a time.. Originally Posted by Heartside
Wise thinking ! But we all want to put one more checkmark on our bucketlists, and will try this sooner or later.
It would be cool if one was riding me and the other one was sitting on my face..
Does ShaSha at Luxury go for doubles? Her IOP is insane. Would love to see her and another woman. Originally Posted by IrishSailor
You’d think it’d be stellar. She’s fantastic alone, but doesn’t like to share from my experience.