URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=511824
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: Financial Center Area
Activities: Convo, easy company, BJ, Mish, Doggie, CG, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length hair, black, curly
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Eve has a smooth, even tan over her entire, smooth body. She's a natural B cup, with an exceptionally perfect ass. She's very fit - a dancer. Saying her eyes are brown doesn't do her justice...they are very pretty eyes which smile continuously, and she has a brilliant smile. Her body is really nice, and I really enjoyed experiencing her dancer's body with her pleasant, easy going personality. Her grooming is immaculate, shaved, tight kitty!
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like fun girl to me!!
That pic is probably her, but it's not flattering of her actual in any way...her face is much prettier than this angle shows. Also doesn't do any kind of justice to her ass... I wish I had a pic of it from an all-fours position. Not trying to sell her - just trying to present an accurate account for y'all.
Sounds like fun girl to me!! Originally Posted by eddie haskel
Yep! I was very happy with her!
She hasn't posted many in the forum for me to post...she does have an image gallery...that may show some more pics that represent her better

Thanks
She hasn't posted many in the forum for me to post...she does have an image gallery...that may show some more pics that represent her better

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Now, you're talking!! That's more like the look I was talking about...just with more sparkle / smiling eyes!! Good job!
Thanks
Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz