URL / Website: https://fayetteville.skipthegames.co...y/087767736916
City: Fayetteville
State: Arkansas
Address: West Fayetteville
Activities: Kissing (lips only), DATY, CG
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cheerleader type body you dream about. Tight, slim, spinner type. 5'3" and maybe a bill. Firm ass to die for.
Recommendation: No
A negative encounter is the gutsiest to report. Thank you for the heads-up, Gostik.

She's 100% my type, and her ads already had me hooked, so I'm probably not going to have the self discipline to not see her, but thanks to your accurate reporting, I'll have a plan to use those 60 minutes selfishly and won't feel guilty for it!

Thanks again -
Too bad, thanks for the review.
Yeah, I might see her again just because she's so smokin' sexy, but I had to be as honest as possible with the review.
Yeah, I might see her again just because she's so smokin' sexy, but I had to be as honest as possible with the review. Originally Posted by Gostik
No worries, glad your honest and sorry your experience was not up to expectations. Too many like this will get noticed by her and maybe she'll adjust. Appreciate the info.
Thank you for the honesty. Too many people would write it differently and leave you thinking you got took when you visit the girl.
Thanks for the honesty and for TOFTT.
I think we’ve all been eyeballing this one.
Good to know. Thanks.
Very good to know - seriously hot though - note to self, get straight to business if I ever see her.