LOL

Kinda reminds me of the old Reebok Pump basketball shoes with the little pump thing on the tongue.
I'll bet you could find more than a few women who would have a lot of fun playing with that! As long as they don't try to over-inflate it. I wonder if there's a safety valve that releases pressure if you try to pump it up TOO high? Can you call AAA if you have a blowout?
Does it come with a tire gauge or one of those wirelss indicators?
I think it is filled with a saline solution. Air in the body isn't good. Kind of like an inflatable dildo.
I think it is filled with a saline solution. Air in the body isn't good. Kind of like an inflatable dildo. Originally Posted by royamcr
Hydraulic. Even better.
Do you understand how powerful hydraulics can be? The force per square centimeter.
I wonder if you can interface that with the control on a sleep number bed. Uh, just asking. I don't need anything like that. Nosiree. Not me.
I had a buddy I used to work with who had one of those. He bragged about the fuckin' thing. I saw some of the skanks he hooked up with, and I told him that his pump really needed a safety bypass valve for some of those occasions.
I had a buddy I used to work with who had one of those. He bragged about the fuckin' thing. I saw some of the skanks he hooked up with, and I told him that his pump really needed a safety bypass valve for some of those occasions. Originally Posted by Kshunter
An auxiliary nozzle for disinfectant and antibiotics wouldn't hurt either.
It would be terrible to need one of those. Dear God protect my junk.
Dear God protect my junk. Originally Posted by Bartman1963
I think that's the Prayer to St. Peter.
Muff: ROFLMAO! THAT was FUNNY!