State: Florida
Address: Nice motel on the beach
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: lfk DAty CT’s bbbj
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blonde spinner blue eyed Same build a lot like upscale Princess
Recommendation: Yes
She’s a great girl. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her!!!
She is an awesome girl. She could be the Princess' twin sister.
Are there any pictures available anywhere?
Are there any pictures available anywhere? Originally Posted by Franklin
There are, but they don’t really flatter her. She puts pics in her STG ads, but rarely shows her face.

I wasn’t really expecting from what I saw of her. She is better looking in person.

She’s very thin. It has me question what a spinner is since she’s 5’5. I honestly think she’d look better if she gained about ten pounds. Her eyes are by far her best feature.

Based on what your reviews, I think she would be a good fit. You like DATY, and so does she. She is very clean, tastes great and is very vocal.

She is a smoker, but she doesn’t smoke in her incall. Also, I couldn’t taste or smell any trace of smoke during my visit.
Are there any pictures available anywhere? Originally Posted by Franklin
Franklin, if you liked the Princess then you will like BlueEyedGoddess. Very hot girl, same body type and enjoys the DATY.
I feel like a dummy. Ive been trying to catch her on my trips to Birmingham, lol. Apparently she isnt there!
I feel like a dummy. Ive been trying to catch her on my trips to Birmingham, lol. Apparently she isnt there! Originally Posted by johnbradshaw
Life gets in the way sometimes. I missed her first two ventures to Mobile and Pensacola. I finally caught up to her, and am glad I did.