Mia Michelle from CC

Companion's Handle: Mia Michelle
Date of Visit: Early December
Preferred Method of Contact: PM on OH2 or P411
Phone Number: She will provide
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?67747-MIA-MICHELLE
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, Standing mish, K9
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: Review Special 300
Approximate age of Companion: 28 via P411
Hair Color and Length: Blonde to mid back
Smoking Status: Non Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'5", blonde hair, fair skin, green eyes, beautiful MM DD's, very pretty face
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Beautiful woman...very GFE. She's going to visit San Antonio occasionally and her TCB is excellent.

The rest of the story...
Missed her on her first trip here. Made contact via P411 to pre-screen and she kept in touch via text and even sent a few pictures....very playful. She texted me that she was coming to town so we made plans.

She texted the address and I was at her door shortly after. Beautiful girl, nice blonde hair, big green eyes and perfect MM DD's revealed by a loose robe she wore.

We chat and get acquainted and I ask to rinse off as I came from work.

Out of the shower, little more chat and we begin. She is very GFE, DFK and she is a great kisser. Off comes her lace teddy and her body is beautiful. Head down for DATY and she starts getting into it....tells me she is going to cum and pulls my face into her pussy hard and starts grinding my tongue on the spot....then starts quivering....awesome. I stay down there until the sensitivity goes away and ask if she can have another. She says yes and we get after it. After #2 she starts a little dirty talk about what she is going to do to me. I lay down and she starts a nice BBBJ...feels and looks great. On with the cover and start some standing mish....she's very tight and we go easy at first. Again, very GFE. We do that for a while and then change to K9....slow at first, then she starts with more dirty talk and she asks me to spank her ass hard...what! That put me over the edge and I'm having mine.

She gets me a towel and we chat some more....very smart girl. I rinse off again and am headed to the door, thanking each other and making plans for future visits. I get one last look at this beautiful woman and I'm out the door with a big smile.
Dang, did on wrong form. Please delete and I will redo.