Ladies & Gentelmen Opinions please

I have always been a lady of the night...a night owl..mm nocturnal..

What do you think of a provider that only offers evening sessions? Would I be killing the business end of this freakfest

thanks in advance
  • romab
  • 08-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Works great for me. Go all day and many times business dinner so later night is great. Know some have flex schd (sales reps, lawyers, etc ) but many of us can't get free during work days.
Maybe I'm the oddball and every else can get free during day and not have deal with SO, GF, wife questions.

Just me 2 cents R
personally, I'm a morning guy. I prefer to get mine in the morning or second choice, happy hour (early evening) Rarely do I seek a late night encounter, I usually shut it down before mid-nite and have no desire to trek across town in the wee morning hours when the bars have unleashed the drunks to muddle their way home.
Ask any stripper...daytime money or nighttime money..what do you get.??

All of them tell me..
You get more guys at night, younger, party animals...not usually affluent.
Daytime...you get fewer people, business guys, older, with less time to kill...

Which group do you think spends more money on the hobby..?
Guys out to party all night and drag into work hung over the next day...
Guys taking a break from making money..

Just something to think about..
i dont want the drunk party animals
  • Dad
  • 08-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Most retirees afraid to go out at night.
I am usually busy in the morning with school and a full-time job, although I have seen providers during daytime before I go to work (usually the 30-minute deal). I prefer seeing a provider after work (around 1130pm-12am) and normally go for the hour deal. However, the last three providers that I saw after work disappointed me, well...their pussy didn't smell fresh (DATY-forget it), and one had a real strong odor that I had to rush the session. Some don't even bother or try to wear nice outfit, put make up on, or even take a shower. Most of the ones I have seen were either in their pajamas or work out clothes and no makeup but still demand $$ to $$.5 for the hour. So now, If I want some fun after work, I now just see providers that I have seen in the past that I know will take the time to freshen up, put a little bit of makeup, wear nice clothes of their choice or my choice, and just taste good. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
  • romab
  • 08-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Good point on late night party boys. Course evening to me is 8 - 12pm Later than that puts the ladies in a zone that maybe they don't want to know what's out there. Yeah close to retirement but not the least bit worried about driving late at night R.
Being a night owl is ok - just BE VERY CAREFUL and SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN. I have to admit - the younger drunk crowd may be the majority of the type interest you get.

But as for me personally - its good know you are a night owl.
I was really thinking like 4pm - midnight hours..
i would like to check refs during day and then schedule for that night..no last minute appts ..no booty calls from bars... my work schedule would then be handle biz end from 12-3 get dressed for afternoon appt..i really only see 2 a day ...and i love to take my time getting dressed etc
I'm a DAY TIME kinda of guy! I like to see what I'm doing! Plus I'm scared of vampires!
well u know there was this invention called lights
  • romab
  • 08-04-2011, 06:27 AM
For guys like me, thank goodness they also invented the dimmer. That or lot of screaming as the women flee the room.

4 - 12 sounds good. Guys getting off work early, pre post dinner, after game...

R
I think 4pm-12am may be practical however you have to consider Houston Traffic Conditions and what type Client you prefer.
I am making the presumption that the majority of Clients have SO's. If this is the case their ability to make arrangements for your proposed time-frame would be difficult.
I would suggest 10am-4pm or later if you desired. As someone pointed out you may attract more affluent Clients who would have an opportunity to slip away for an hr . or two and they would presumably be sober as well.