Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: light kisses, TS, soapy B2B slip and slide, and a nap...lol
Hair Length and Color: long straight brown hair.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: She's a very cute, tiny girl. In heels she was about 5'6" with Long brown hair (she put it up for the TS) No Tattoos that I saw, small b cup and a cute tiny little ass with those small lower back dimples the thin girls have.
Recommendation: Yes
I saw her earlier and I did not make it off the table shower. Once she got me going, she got going and I was done in under 30 mins. It happens!! Go see her again and take an hour and ten mins to blow. lol
  • Aoi
  • 12-28-2019, 09:14 AM
It's easy to lose track of time with her.
I feel your pain, brother. I feel like my stamina has never worked for me, when I was younger I was way to quick. Now that I am older I am just happy to finish.
My worst was with a nice young shy provider. We slowly worked and teased each other for about 15 minutes. Then she applies a cover and gets over me. While she is attempting to insert me I cum. I did not even get one stroke off. So so humiliating. What made it worse was her reaction to laugh. Now looking back, I don’t blame her, seems very pathetic. She then tried in vane to pass it off as her being too sexy for me. I appreciated her efforts but still humiliating. Oh well, it must have just been that good.
This is a great review. Thanks for the transparency.
  • Aoi
  • 12-30-2019, 08:23 PM
Reminds me of that episode of "You" where he loses in 8 seconds