Multi hour sessions

how do you guys feel about ladies that only offer multi hour sessions? I'm seriously considering only multi hour sessions and reserving the occasional hourly or half hour session for those those who I've seen before. would a multi hour session make it better for getting to know a lady, or would you rather schedule a shorter session first in order to 'feel a lady out'?
  • Dad
  • 08-03-2011, 10:57 PM
I want my multi seconds back!
I think its good to offer both. Initially, its good perhaps to meet on a shorter time frame - but once able to have a connection its certainly better (at least for me) to have the option for a longer amount of time for a visit.
I typically schedule multi hour appointments, but the first time I meet them it's usually just for an hour
I very rarely will see a lady for the first time if she only offers multi-hour. That much time and money is too much for me to take a chance on. Once I've met and developed some sort of connection then I might start booking multi hours. I like to have options.
Don't do 1/2 hours and don't go over 1 hour! Any provider requiring two or three hour minimum sessions is just a delete click away from their next provider that does not offer that kind of restriction.
Depends on the multi-hour setting for me. I don't necessarily feel the need or urge to spend all DAY with a provider, but I'm starting to hunger for an overnighter perhaps, particularly with a big booty, curvy, MILFy type.
A gal I once knew did 45 minutes and hour and a half sessions at reasonable prices. The first worked well for getting acquainted and being a one and done guy and the other for the same with MSOG.
30 mins is too short for me, I need to enjoy my woman.
1 hr is about right.
Longer than one hour is too long since I am in it for sex only.
I love doing multi hr - overnights!

However, I prefer to have an hr date with the gent first to see if we have chemistry....

Keep on Rockin!
My opinion on this:

1/2 hr appointment = only for established customers
1 hr appointment = perfect (and should be mandatory) for those meeting a lady for the first time (it gives you enough time to get comfy and explore a bit)
1+ hrs appointment = new and established customers

I've had 1/2 hr apps several times but only when a) I've been with the lady a number of times before and 2) the thing I'm looking for is a quickie and nothing else.

If I want to enjoy the session and relax, nothing less than 1.5 hrs will do it for me.
I totaly agree longer sessions are alot more relaxed and you can really get to know someone that way, but then again quickies can pretty hot too that urgent urge to just let yourself go mmm very nice
I NEVER do multi-hour on the first occasion. It's way too much money to invest in something with no guarantees and no refund policy. 30min to 1hr is my preference.
I think fancyinheels use to do 1 hours appointments, then switched to only 2 + hour appointments. You should PM her and ask her how the change worked for her.

I've also thought about doing that, but being that 80% of my clients are downtown business men, most hardly have an hour free let alone 2 hours.
Providers, keep it simple. Just have your standard 1 hour and 1/2 hour sessions. Why complicate things with multihour sessions only and with the 1 hour and 1/2 sessions available only to those you have seen twice or some unique standard. Just keep it simple. If not, this is what will inevitably happen:

Provider: "okay, you got your 1 pop now get the hell out of my room". (All with 1 hour and 35 minutes left in the multihour session).

Hobbiest: "But I paid for a mutlihour session".

Provider: "Okay. Well sit down and lets talk for an hour and a half".

HObbiest: "Thats not what I paid for".

Provider: "Sweety, you paid for my time and companionship only".

Hobbiest: "Uh, no I didnt. I paid to have fun"

Provider: "Get out of my room".

Hobbiest: "What the hell"! (Later on he Writes an alert and Provider the posts a rebuttle in the COED to say how the Hobbiest is lying and how he made her uncomfortable and how he is the worst Hobbiest in town).