Cover confirmation

In your opinion do you expect providers to always have a hat or do you always bring one? If a provider asks you if you have one or mention something about a hat before you see them, especially for a first time is that concerning or not to you? For me I think its a red flag and it should be provided to minimize any issues or doubts but let me know if thats unreasonable thinking.
My opinion. I always bring my own anyway, so it isn’t an issue with me. I have my preference of the ones I prefer to use so i prefer to bring my own. I don’t have any issues with someone telling me to bring one in advance. Only the ones who don’t say anything until you get there, as you wonder what they do if someone doesn’t have one with them. But that’s just my preference and opinion.
I agree with that for sure if you have a preference. Maybe its just me being a little paranoid like if you have to ask me about one that's concerning. Thats like going to a barber and before you get to your appointment they ask you if you have some clippers.
  • SeV
  • 12-27-2019, 10:52 AM
I’m allergic to latex and for my comfort I bring my own. It never hurts to bring your own, after all you may find your ATF and MSOG. Better to be prepared and not need it than to need it and not have it . Plus nobody wants to show up unprepared and start pointing fingers on who’s to blame for the trip to the store.
How could someone be a professional provider and not supply condoms for a session? If a client wanted to bring extra or has a brand he prefers due to size or a latex allergy, that's one thing. But a companion should at least have a few on hand.
I’m allergic to latex and for my comfort I bring my own. It never hurts to bring your own, after all you may find your ATF and MSOG. Better to be prepared and not need it than to need it and not have it . Plus nobody wants to show up unprepared and start pointing fingers on who’s to blame for the trip to the store. Originally Posted by SeV
I understand that if you have allergies and all but if you aint picky should it be on you to have one or the provider? If you are a provider how do you not have any at all?

How could someone be a professional provider and not supply condoms for a session? If a client wanted to bring extra or has a brand he prefers due to size or a latex allergy, that's one thing. But a companion should at least have a few on hand. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I agree wholeheartedly with that Lena. That's why for me if it's even mentioned then I start getting nervous feeling like I'm being set up or something.
How could someone be a professional provider and not supply condoms for a session? If a client wanted to bring extra or has a brand he prefers due to size or a latex allergy, that's one thing. But a companion should at least have a few on hand. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
This, absolutely!
I think us as providers should carry at least two to a session. If a client shows up and the provider doesn’t have any, I would be concerned that she was probably barebacking clients! All providers should carry protection safety first!