No wonder we're broke

Actually this program is similar to what the police are trained to do when they pull you over. It has been very successfull and is used by airports in Europe. I dont have a problem with money spent to improve security.
Actually, this is a step in the right direction. We are beginning to look for criminals, instead of weapons. Might do away with the need to feel up Grandma on her way to Arizona for the winter.
U gotta be kidding me, you condone spending over a billion bucks for this type of return. What a fuc n hoot.

What they say is true, it's the constituents who are the root of the problem.

Yeah your right, all those scanners, the training, and the scanners which have yet to come, the xray machines, handheld scanners, the required maintenance to upkeep this machinary and personnel to operate all of the above is so much cheaper! I would tend to believe that a country such as Isreal using it speaks a little louder than a person who does not understand the program deeming it to expensive. Have a great day.
Yeah your right, all those scanners, the training, and the scanners which have yet to come, the xray machines, handheld scanners, the required maintenance to upkeep this machinary and personnel to operate all of the above is so much cheaper! I would tend to believe that a country such as Isreal using it speaks a little louder than a person who does not understand the program deeming it to expensive. Have a great day. Originally Posted by dirty dog

u too bro.
u too bro. Originally Posted by 6ULDV8