First time here from Arkansas!

Glad the snow is gone! Lol
I will write a review later. jut wanted to say I seen Candy tonight. Not all good. Was rushed out after one pop. And half the time I paid for.
Lol you were told beforehand I only do one pop love. You told me you weren’t goin to probably. And you ended up popping after all. So I think I did something right. I’m sorry you were displeased. And I also remember telling you that now that I knew what you needed and I was comfortable with you that the next time I saw you we could work something out that accommodates the both of us. I tried to compromise. I have no other bad reviews and many regulars that would attest your statement. But that’s ok. I’m not greedy money hungry woman. So please write your review. Everyone is entitled to the way they feel I suppose. Have a good year babe����.����♀️��
I would be interested to hear from other providers. I don't want others to comment on this incident. What happened between CandyCrush and JaJa is between them.

What I would like to know, let's say that I am enthralled and overjoyed with a provider and I, ahem, y'know pop early. Let's even say that it is 15 minutes into the session. If I procured one hour of time can I expect any of the following for the remaining 45 minutes:

Conversation;
Massage;
Sexy show by the provider;
A drink;
Or anything else.
  • IQ160
  • 01-03-2020, 01:18 PM
I would think that if you are paying for a provider’s time, then the hobbyist should not have been rushed out after only 1/2 his time had expired. To me, that is the only infraction that I see here. What they do with that time is up to a decision between two consenting adults.
I say its YOUR time..what happens in that time is ALL good....i just go with the flow and treat you like my king.....NOT an ad,just a statement....check a lady you want to see out thouroughly and go in with eyes and ears wide open.

Hiya miss OP....I am coming in couple days and hear there is no snow predicted...i hate snow lol!

Enjoy your time sugar!! Stay warm!!
The snow is back .. time to warm each other up!!