Testosterone-less Trump’s Plan....

....to defeat Iran.Trumpette plans on dropping millions of copies of his bone spur x rays, the ones used to dodge serving in Vietnam —from the air to fall to earth in Iran. Experts believe that the Iranian forces will be rolling on the ground and laughing so hard that US troops will stroll in and place them all under arrest. These will be troops who actually have the courage to serve the country, unlike the Chickenshit in Chief who struts, preens and bellows threats from the Oval Office. Great leader you have there feckless Trumptards! Balless Trump!
Go back to your faggot tranny threads in dallas and the other realm.
Thats fucking disgusting!
Go back to your faggot tranny threads in dallas and the other realm.
Thats fucking disgusting! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lol Trumptard when you lose the argument go after someone’s sexual preference, BTW your SO is well hung. Thanks for sharing! How about you speak to the bone spur dodge?
Trump only needs to toss a handful of Tomahawks at selected Iranian dams, resulting in loss of hydro electric and drinking water to several cities. The Iranians are already in short supply of those basic infrastructure items already.
When the subject is beyond stupid, the relevancy is zero.
Stop deflecting! Seems like you know almost as much about trannies as chung!
I guess participating in mfm play and having dicks stuck in all your orifices is something to be proud of?
Lol Trumptard when you lose the argument.... Originally Posted by Solemate62
What "argument"? Is there an "argument" in this thread? I thought you were just having another TDS meltdown.

If you ever come up with a novel or interesting argument for intelligent people in this forum to dissect, it will be the first time.
Still have not read how the above Trumptards justify the bone spur dodge! Let’s hear the intellectual justification for starting a war when you are a rank, impotent coward like the Pig in the Oval Pen! Let’s hear from you minnows who circle the Great Pink Whale! Bring it!
Still have not read how the above Trumptards justify the bone spur dodge! Let’s hear the intellectual justification for starting a war when you are a rank, impotent coward like the Pig in the Oval Pen! Let’s hear from you minnows who circle the Great Pink Whale! Bring it! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Is your roids hurting again? Simple solution! Stop getting rammed in the ass
Trump’s draft dodgerys is Fine and dandy with his patriotical worshippers.

I wonders how many real US veterans are OK with it?
....to defeat Iran.Trumpette plans on dropping millions of copies of his bone spur x rays, the ones used to dodge serving in Vietnam —from the air to fall to earth in Iran. Experts believe that the Iranian forces will be rolling on the ground and laughing so hard that US troops will stroll in and place them all under arrest. These will be troops who actually have the courage to serve the country, unlike the Chickenshit in Chief who struts, preens and bellows threats from the Oval Office. Great leader you have there feckless Trumptards! Balless Trump! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I’m curious, did you acquire a taste to suck cock, or were you born with it??
sounds like a certain OP needs a spur up his butt.
How about you speak to the bone spur dodge? Originally Posted by Solemate62
What does this have to do with one of the top terrorist in the world sent to meet his harem of virgins??
I wonders how many real US veterans are OK with it? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Cum up with another self-anointed 5-star dumpster fire to tell ASSUP
What does this have to do with one of the top terrorist in the world sent to meet his harem of virgins?? Originally Posted by bb1961
You Trumptards still don’t get it. Aside from the fact that I purposely go out of my way to bait you all, like a school of brainless Pirannah’s, when I toss red meat topics into your cesspool where you all feed and form your political fantasies but factor this: Trump:1. Is a coward who used wealth and privilege to dodge the draft with the bone spur farce 2. This leaves him morally and pragmatically unqualified to send any American into harms way, the majority of those serving are from blue collar backgrounds without a rich, connected daddy. 2. The taking out of this top figure was a ruse to deflect from the Impeachment issue. 3. Would not be in office if Russia/Putin had not installed him there even after he lost the popular vote by 3 million plus - see the hypocrisy? I doubt it but here we go: He loves the loophole in the Constitution that drops his rancid body into Office via the electoral college but pushes aside other Constitutional norms that do not favor him and his hate filled, corrupt ideas and dictums. Summary: Your boy is not fit to be CEO of Roto Rooter let alone the Commander in Chief of America!
^^^^^^ Incoherent jibberish. All from a poster that likes to take it up the ass and hump trannies.