Slut

maybe cause he's happy
lol i have no idea... never heard that one.. but what ive NEVER understood is how a woman sleeps with a couple guys (therefore earning the title "slut") but if a guys sleeps with a lot of women, he's a "player" or "the man".. perhaps some women enjoy the thrill of chasing and thinking he'll choose her over the others... and his friends probably boost his ego and help encourage him to be a man whore
Sweet, I heard that explained this way:
A key that opens a bunch of different locks is called a "Master Key",
but a lock that can be opened by a bunch of different keys is called a "shitty lock"

*baddabing!*
What? I thought "gay" was a degree of happiness between "merry" and "jolly" . . . .
Being a slut, this is what attracts me to a woman....I'd want her to show her cleavage and be proud of it, walk like she owns it show those legs off. The trick is getting them to be a slut for only YOU. (Unless you want to pursue the swinger lifestyle, to which I have done at a couple points in my life.)

They must be liberals, the guys who came up with that double standard. It's typical for them to demonize what they can't control.
Hey, we are what we are...I kinda like being a SLUT...and besides, if you turn the letters around, you get LUST! (lol)
Being a slut, this is what attracts me to a woman....I'd want her to show her cleavage and be proud of it, walk like she owns it show those legs off. The trick is getting them to be a slut for only YOU. (Unless you want to pursue the swinger lifestyle, to which I have done at a couple points in my life.)

They must be liberals, the guys who came up with that double standard. It's typical for them to demonize what they can't control. Originally Posted by TexanAtPlay

my kinda man
what was the subject?? i can only look at italia's ass! omg
Luv a SLUT......SEXY.....LUSCIUOS... ....UNINHIBITTED.......TEMPTRE SS
  • Laz
  • 08-16-2011, 07:17 AM
It is a stupid double standard. I personally like a woman that enjoys the gifts she was born with. How many people she enjoys them with is her business. I just hope I am one of them.