Name: Jamie
Phone: (702) 271-5580
Email Address: ClubLoveLineLV@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://www.clublovelinelv.com/portfolio-item/jamie/
City: Las Vegas
State: Nevada
Address: Spring Valley
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK, LFK, Shower, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, Covered mish, Doggy, Attempted MSOG with SS CG and HJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black hair that cascaded past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: The agency website lists Jamie as 5'3", 105 pounds, 33D-24-34, which seems about right. In person, Jamie is a cute face atop a gymnast's body. Stupendous curves. If you're looking for a young hottie with a donk, Jamie is your girl!
Recommendation: Yes
Saw Anna there last month, wow they are great, my new go to place in Vegas.
So I couldn’t resist seeing Jamie one more time before leaving Vegas, and wow, she looked even better today than she did on Saturday. And I finally realized which celebrity’s face she reminds me of: kpop girl group Momoland’s Nancy. Jamie is basically a shorter version of Nancy, complete with the out-of-this-world hips. See this goddess while you still can, folks!
So I couldn’t resist seeing Jamie one more time before leaving Vegas, and wow, she looked even better today than she did on Saturday. And I finally realized which celebrity’s face she reminds me of: kpop girl group Momoland’s Nancy. Jamie is basically a shorter version of Nancy, complete with the out-of-this-world hips. See this goddess while you still can, folks!