What is there to do around Conroe?

Hi there ladies and gentlemen. My girlfriend and I are headed to the Houston area for a couple of days next week to visit friends. :lickit: Staying in Conroe and looking for ideas of things to do or see. We wanna take lots of pictures (naughty and nice) and see some interesting things. Cool sculptures, historical markers, street art ect. Some "hole in the wall" places to grab a drink and maybe hear some live music would be great too. I know thats more difficult on weeknights, but ya never know.

Im a Texas girl born and raised but Ive never been to Houston. Is it weird that I'm excited?? LOL

TIA for your ideas!!!!
Conroe is quite a drive from where things are happening in Houston. Most of the things you describe are closer to downtown.
The Lone Star Convention center is in Conroe. Might check their website. They'll probably have a gun & knife show or rodeo going on.

Also, be aware that Conroe is in Montgomery County. Be careful if you decide to hobby there.
I dont mind the drive as I drive an hour to Dallas on a regular basis.

Ill check to see what the convention center has going. TY!!
Conroe is quite a drive from where things are happening in Houston. Most of the things you describe are closer to downtown.
The Lone Star Convention center is in Conroe. Might check their website. They'll probably have a gun & knife show or rodeo going on.

Also, be aware that Conroe is in Montgomery County. Be careful if you decide to hobby there. Originally Posted by boardman
Watch out for that guy ^^^^

Originally Posted by boardman
Just saying...not the innocent cat you let you on to be

https://nypost.com/2019/10/06/tabby-...-in-one-night/
Jewel and friend can walk around Lake Conroe. If you get lucky some bones will wash up to the banks. Lake Conroe is where mobsters used to dump bodies.
Jewel and friend can walk around Lake Conroe. If you get lucky some bones will wash up to the banks. Lake Conroe is where mobsters used to dump bodies. Originally Posted by pyramider
Then I'd have a cool story to tell. Now I want to go look for bones. HAHA
Just saying...not the innocent cat you let you on to be

https://nypost.com/2019/10/06/tabby-...-in-one-night/ Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
LOL yall are cracking me up!
Have safe travels and enjoy your stay ladies!
Eat .... maybe antique shop ��
It's a very cool town if your following the strict laws��

Be Safe��
It's ruled by Vaginas you will be fine�������������������������� ��������
Papa's on the lake is a pretty good spot to hang out if the weather is OK.
I had a cardboard kitty condo out by the dumpster last summer. Don't know if it's still there though. I need to go check on it.

Toss me a shrimp tail if you see me lounging around.
boating
There are a couple of breweries, a winery and a distillery in Conroe.