formating of texts.

Recently my 'message' box, shrank.

Right now for typing this text, the box is like 1/2" tall by 1 inch wide.

Whereas it used to be the same width as the regular text columns.

Does anyone have an idea as to what did I do?

And how do I fix this?
Perhaps move out of Maine? Sorry -- couldn't resist

I am assuming you are talking about texts on your phone here. Put your forefinger and thumb close together in the middle of a text and then spread them apart. Spread them toward the top and bottom of your phone and the size of your message box should increase. This always works on my phone anyway.

Another thing you could try is go to settings inside your text program and increase the font size.
I am assuming you are talking about twats on your phone here. Put your forefinger and thumb close together in the middle of the twat and then spread them apart. Spread them toward the top and bottom of your provider and the size of your tool should increase. This always works on my provider & me anyway."

adjusted that for you :^}
I am assuming you are talking about twats on your phone here. Put your forefinger and thumb close together in the middle of the twat and then spread them apart. Spread them toward the top and bottom of your provider and the size of your tool should increase. This always works on my provider & me anyway."

adjusted that for you :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites
How much do I owe you for proofreading service.

Your check is in the mail
I have been using my desktop PC for this forum.
I'm not so sure then. Try that little 3 dot thing in the upper right hand corner of your browser and increase the zoom level or go to settings and increase the font size.

Feel free to edit this post too pmdelites