State: Pennsylvania
Address: West end outcall
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DFK, BLS, BBBJ, CFS , titte play
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown down to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Vanessa has lost some weight and looks killer!!! She is about 5’8” and has amazing legs and 38 DD. Stunning.
Recommendation: Yes
Link to photos?
She ghosted me
Why no links? It's easy enough to find her ads (like PD for example). I saw her once. She is a hottie with nice man-mades, but her place was like an ice cave. Also, I'm confident she didn't shower, and she's not the kind of girl that can get away with that. I prefer her cousin (SassySantana) mainly due to the hygiene issue. Much more petite, and nowhere near as hot, but much cleaner. I'm a snobby prick when it comes to hygiene however, lol. Glad you had a good time though.
I agree with Archer. She's hot but had a fowl odor the one time I saw her. It was a while ago but never returned.
Saw her once a few years ago mostly because her incall was very close to me. When she finally arrived there (late of course) she seemed a little wigged out and was asking if I saw anyone suspicious looking outside. The services she provided were good in the short amount of time I spent there but I had to cut the session short because I could no longer stand the stench of cigarettes this place was saturated with. Can't go home smelling like that. After I left she starts texting me asking if I'm a cop. Sent me a picture of someone who looked nothing like me and said another provider is sending it around warning to avoid this guy. Who again looked nothing like me. Too bad because she seemed down for anything.
Originally Posted by travelnman0129
Thanks!
I saw her way back at the beginning in the rocks and she was smoking hot. A gem. She doesn't answer anymore. everything takes its toll...
Thanx for the review!
I drove 2 hours for a confirmed appointment to be told she couldn't get a sitter. I had a nice diner and went home.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Charley3
Why no links? It's easy enough to find her ads (like PD for example). I saw her once. She is a hottie with nice man-mades, but her place was like an ice cave. Also, I'm confident she didn't shower, and she's not the kind of girl that can get away with that. I prefer her cousin (SassySantana) mainly due to the hygiene issue. Much more petite, and nowhere near as hot, but much cleaner. I'm a snobby prick when it comes to hygiene however, lol. Glad you had a good time though. Originally Posted by archer_adrian
I’m also a “hygiene snob.” My friends laugh but it’s a huge turnoff. Any hotties with great tits that you recommend who are C-L-E-A-N? I’d like to relax enough when with them and not be thinking about what other dude’s fermenting juices I’m potentially smelling. Or touching!

Thanks!
[Please do not post in reviews that have been idle for 30 days - GM]