Texas Democrat Doubles Down On Wishing Barack Obama Had Cancer

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/16/t...gn=dailycaller

what a bizarre thing for a democrat to say about obama getting cancer.

this should be interesting. he's challenging julian castro's brother, Joaquim Castro.
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2020, 09:14 AM
One radical DPST is trying to be a better Fascist DPST and primary out castro in San Antonio.

Let em cannnibalize each other.

he is just pandering to the illegal alien vote - but the legal immigrant Latinos are not at all fond of that stance.
One radical DPST is trying to be a better Fascist DPST and primary out castro in San Antonio.

Let em cannnibalize each other.

he is just pandering to the illegal alien vote - but the legal immigrant Latinos are not at all fond of that stance. Originally Posted by oeb11
He needs to get AOC down there and campaign for him.

Wouldn’t it be poetic justice if one of the glamor boys of the Democrats got primaried out.
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2020, 05:28 PM
That would be hilarious - and how would he be received by the DNC after wishing cancer on their hero Obama???
I think Bernie should endorse him.
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2020, 05:33 PM
We need to all go vote for bernie in the primaries.

Let him be the DPST nominee - and expose his communistic totalitarian viewpoints nationwide.
He needs to get AOC down there and campaign for him.

Wouldn’t it be poetic justice if one of the glamor boys of the Democrats got primaried out. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I hear that her poll numbers are bad in her district.

are they catching that AOC SARS virus???

are they catching that AOC herpes rash virus??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
fixed
  • oeb11
  • 01-28-2020, 07:31 AM
No - it is the Chinese coronavirus!!

are they catching that AOC SARS virus??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Who is running against her? To get her out of Congress, she will have to be primaried out. The Republicans cannot win that district.
Who is running against her? To get her out of Congress, she will have to be primaried out. The Republicans cannot win that district. Originally Posted by Jackie S

no idea. I saw a brief comment from a news article (a paragraph) that her poll numbers were tanking. it didn't elaborate beyond that.
  • oeb11
  • 01-28-2020, 08:24 AM
Soros bankrolled her to primary out the long term Congressman - who didn't bother to campaign in his district.

Soros money will come into play is his little darling Fascist DPST AOC is threatened in the primary.

i would love to see her and her fearsome foursome primaried out - they can then become lying heads on cnn and msnbc.

Omar may well be under investigationfor marrying her brother and immigration violations.

Will be interestinig.