NEED HELP ON NEW PLACES TO TRAVEL 👀

BlueEyedGoddess Alabama’s Petite Spinner companion❤️

A goal I’ve had for my profession since I began has always been to travel to as many places as I’m able to, I’ve got quite a few places to mark off!
I love the few states and cities I have visited and will keep touring on but I need new suggestions! Ladies if you know some states outside of AL,FL,GA that you would recommend I’d love your input! And of course I would love to hear from the men also!
As many details as possible plz��
It's not that difficult that you should "need help"... just sayin'
Attached Images File Type: jpg united-states-map.jpg (356.5 KB, 208 views)
Come up north! You could do the New York route 90 tour. Start in Albany, head west and stop in Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo and maybe go all the way to Erie PA, turn around and stop again on the way back.... BD
I don’t “need help” to know the states, I was asking for hotspots in other words specific states to travel too that are more successful than others in the hobby. Thank you though! Lol
From my experience with this board and repeats from being established with boards on
Aspd..well clients from there when it was up.��board might have gone done but I kept my Connects
www.bestgfe.com...( NYC) fuck yes
www.humaniplex.com ( Orange County was my stomping ground )

States that where not feasible
Louisiana & Florida
Only travel if you have established clients there��
So far Houston, Texas is my $maker and super busy��
Nashville was awesome ����
Good freaking memories with clients there recently from Eccie..����
I had less callers than in Houston
But still atleast 2 visitors aday ��
And SUPER SWEET.

I would suggest posting an greeting in the cities you have an interest in visiting and go with the City that you are able to align appointments with via Cash app deposit ��
I know alit of guys frown upon deposits but it's also your time..and travel expenses so atleast ask for a tiny deposit after screening them ofcourse ,once that's complete ask for a deposit if they are not comfortable with a tiny deposit then they may not be serious about meeting
Come to Houston ������
Florida has actually been one of my new fav places in the profession successfully! I guess it all just depends on the provider as well now that you mentioned that, because Of the different attractions and ‘type’ so to say. I have been just about everywhere around Alabama which is where my home base is. I definitely like the New York trio mentioned below though it’s always a plus traveling somewhere you have wanted too, and that has a positive outcome as well 🙌🏼
Ahh I didn’t see the Houston comment until now, YESSSS Texas in general was my first choice and first place I thought of because I’ve never been but have a few friends in different areas. Houston is on the list of cities though 😏🤞🏼