Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage , ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Medium black hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’4” - cute
Recommendation: Yes
Do you use the front door or is there another entrance? Any particular time better than other?
Front door is the only option.

If you're worried about going in the front door, it doesn't matter what time is best.
Go at night.
only really issue I've had with this place is that they usually only have 1 person working at a time which can lead to a long wait. Not really much else to do in the area while waiting.
Is the the old Serenity? If so, the Bottleshop is down the street, some restaurants and a cigar shop. Lots of things to do to waste some time.
I usually stop at the Home Depot and look at random stuff. It has been a pain though with just one person working. I called ahead a couple times but by the time I got there someone had already taken my place!
Is the the old Serenity? If so, the Bottleshop is down the street, some restaurants and a cigar shop. Lots of things to do to waste some time. Originally Posted by bambino
No. I’m not sure if anything is at Serenity. This is actually in “downtown” Bridgeville. Close to Burg’s.
Drive by it but never been.
No. I’m not sure if anything is at Serenity. This is actually in “downtown” Bridgeville. Close to Burg’s.
Drive by it but never been. Originally Posted by himzert
This is Bodyworks3.
Across from the metered parking lot.