How long do you wait..

Question here ...How long do you Waite for a provider to reply before you move on to another one....
  • Sam54
  • 02-05-2020, 09:38 AM
Depends on how much time you have. Give her at least 30 minutes to respond. You can also multi contact several girls you want to see and take the first responder. That usually back fires on me though...lol...as they usually all respond at the same time and not in the order you want. A bigger problem for me has been setting up a date and time, taking the "superman" pill and then they go silent at the last minute on the way over to their incall...even so-called reliable providers. You don't want to waste a good stiffy, so you start scrapping for a walking hole!
There are a lot of variables to that question. Depends on your specific needs
When I schedule with an Indy, it is usually a week in advance or more because of screening. I Hobby so infrequently that any references are usually invalid. So I contact several providers looking for one who will see me on the day and at the time that I can meet her. Sometimes none I want to see will clear me for a session. Sometimes there are several. In this last case, I then commit to see whoever turns out to be my first choice and cancel with the other one(s).

I never call a provider on the same day. I commit to one lady who has already attentively agreed to see me at least a day or two in advance. Same-day cold calling providers is just too chaotic for me.
That is why I try to book in advance. Yes you can still be ghosted on your day. That way you have time, if you are looking for that one specific girl. If it has to be quick, then 30min at least.
I usually request a date a week or two in advance.
Once I get to their incall, I wait no longer than 15 mins.
If longer, I split, or I go to the store and return.
I don't like sitting in a hotel parking lot, alone, being suspicious.
I usually start 24 hours in advance. Confirm morning of so I can find a replacement if something has come up. On day of, if she doesn't reply within an hour I am on to the next.

As I have aged in the Hobby. If she doesn't respond within an hour probably won't respond at all.
  • bw357
  • 02-05-2020, 02:53 PM
Until my autistic spectrum disorder
Really? Only 30 minutes? I respond to everyone unless the person writing me is rude. I may not write to them within 30 minutes but I do return ALL emails. I am so blessed to have gentlemen to contact me and understand that because I live a busy life, I may not get back to them for a few hours. And, they feel that I am worth the wait. I give extra attention to those who book in advance .
I respond request within 24 hours unless Im traveling on vacation and are out of the country.
Question here ...How long do you Waite for a provider to reply before you move on to another one.... Originally Posted by mikesdad1089

Do you have a son named Mike?
Depends on when you desire the appointment. I've had providers reply days after first contacting them. Many are not available on short notice unless they specifically advertise so. For the most part I would not say you can rely on providers to be stable with communication. While there are exceptions to this, it is not the general rule of thumb. It may depend on how you are intending to set the appointment up. If she just started a 2 hour session with a client, then theoretically you could not expect her to answer the phone for at least another 120 minutes. They all have their personal lives and numerous reasons why they may not respond promptly, but again I would say generally you should not count on them to be reliable. If one does not respond within a "reasonable" period of time, chances are you can look for someone else.
10 minutes
All depends on your options, where I hobby there are very few legit options so definitely give a lady more time.