Rush Limbaugh Has Lung Cancer + His Incendiary History

Discuss.

Wow. I'm shocked. What to make of this. No negative comments please.
I'm a little confused by your post?

Rush is a 70 year old man who has been a smoker since his was 12. He has rolled the dice with tobacco for years and it has caught up with him.

I never agreed with him politically, but would never wish cancer on my worst enemy.
Oxymoron
I'm a little confused by your post?

Rush is a 70 year old man who has been a smoker since his was 12. He has rolled the dice with tobacco for years and it has caught up with him.

I never agreed with him politically, but would never wish cancer on my worst enemy. Originally Posted by Fizley
I hear from medical professionals that lung cancer is relatively painless. So given the situation he has it easy.
Its anything but painless
^^ yeah, that is moronic (painless). Not being able to breathe feels great. WTF
I would thinck asphyxiation would kinda suck as well....but what do I know, I’m just a whore monger.....
I hear from medical professionals that lung cancer is relatively painless. So given the situation he has it easy. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Anything at all for attention.

My uncle spent 3 miserable years dying from lung cancer, little by little, day by day, he suffered greatly.

Is that the guy who pissed your gf off for getting the presidential medal of freedom?
it's bad period. i've seen some people die within a few weeks to months after finding out they have it. i've seen others continue on for years, gradually wearing down and then falling off the edge. wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I have no sympathy for this particular person. He should be praying that God will accept him for all his degradation of humanity segments.
I haven't seen him degrade anyone who didn't deserve it
[edit]
I haven't seen him degrade anyone who didn't deserve it Originally Posted by tbone2u
He can feel free to take that up with God in a few months. ;-)
We all have to do that in the end including you