An interesting article about how the news media reports "facts"

https://www.climatedepot.com/2020/02...e-out-of-18th/

Last year, 44% of respondents told Pew that ‘Dealing with global climate change’ should be a top priority.
This was the quote in the the climate change articles. The problem is that, while it is a fact, it is fundamentally a lie.

As in the parable of the Soviet newspaper:

The American driver took second to last in the race. The Soviet driver was second.

In a two car race.
https://www.climatedepot.com/2020/02...e-out-of-18th/

This was the quote in the the climate change articles. The problem is that, while it is a fact, it is fundamentally a lie.

As in the parable of the Soviet newspaper:

The American driver took second to last in the race. The Soviet driver was second.

In a two car race. Originally Posted by kehaar

but .. what about poor little Greta? we must save the planet for her!!

BAHHAHHAAA

See what I mean WK. what did I tell you awhile back. Your folks should have traded you in for a pet monkey....they’d be far better off today than having to endure the embarrassment of your very existence. Honestly is THAT the best you can do with that plum sized brain of yours. No I’m not sorry for you but you Def need help. Not sure what it is but I bet you can’t pronounce it, your illness.. Come on, get back to work. You really are utterly worthless. LOL.
See what I mean WK. what did I tell you awhile back. Your folks should have traded you in for a pet monkey....they’d be far better off today than having to endure the embarrassment of your very existence. Honestly is THAT the best you can do with that plum sized brain of yours. No I’m not sorry for you but you Def need help. Not sure what it is but I bet you can’t pronounce it, your illness.. Come on, get back to work. You really are utterly worthless. LOL. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss

speaking of help ..

Unfortunatelys, yous can’t have any kind of relevant discussions around here because brilliant posters like Pedsy hijacks everything that shows the corrupt, ignorants American oligarchy in a less than positives light.

This is a prime example. The original post is mushroom growing out of a steamings cowpie of fakes news.

Yet Pedsy hijacked it anyways.

I thinks we are in the presence of Russian bots, especially the mullahs from Redneckistan.
Unfortunatelys, yous can’t have any kind of relevant discussions around here because brilliant posters like Pedsy hijacks everything that shows the corrupt, ignorants American oligarchy in a less than positives light.

This is a prime example. The original post is mushroom growing out of a steamings cowpie of fakes news.

Yet Pedsy hijacked it anyways.

I thinks we are in the presence of Russian bots, especially the mullahs from Redneckistan. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if yous thincks i hijacked the thread yous know what to do right??

thank yous valued imposter!
but .. what about poor little Greta? we must save the planet for her!!

BAHHAHHAAA

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Greta got herself a tv show on climate change.
Greta got herself a tv show on climate change. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

yeah i read that today. what a joke. she's a retard. literally. and to think everyone says how good the schools in Sweden are? well maybe if she'd actuality go to school ..

BAHAHAHAAAAAA