Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: light brown, mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: tiny girl, maybe 5'2" 110. Nice a's, cute body all around
Recommendation: Yes
  • A2Z
  • 02-15-2020, 07:22 AM
I recall a Kit Kat or Kat about 2 years back in the Sheffield area of Aliquippa. Nice body and personality. Wound up in West Mifflin for awhile then disappeared. She was a hot little thing and priced right. You'd think there would be more out that way.
How'd you find her? I've been looking for someone in beaver county for foreverrr
Oh my go to girl is also in Aliquippa. Plenty of action there.
Good to see something in Beaver County. You'd think with all the out of town guys here working on the cracker plant that there'd be girls everywhere.
  • A2Z
  • 02-15-2020, 07:40 PM
But the question is ...where do you find them?
But the question is ...where do you find them? Originally Posted by A2Z
I’d like to know that too. The other half is away and I’m just about desperate enough to head to Stilleto’s!
Sorry guys, thought I posted the link. Here it is

https://www.seeking.com/member/fad30...0-80eb7f0c4b17
Yeah I also had luck via SA
  • A2Z
  • 02-17-2020, 02:47 PM
This little Hottie has been unresponsive. Too bad.
Always happens after an SA girl is reviewed here. They get overwhelmed.
You had to get in before the gold rush . Not the best idea Lucky lmao I’ve been seeing her for couple weeks . She’s nice girl cute ass newbie definitely blew her phone up with the review it took her two days to respond to me she’s shaken for sure . Lol she’s doing pictures and video now not sure if she’s taking new. She probably put her phone in a shoe box and locked it in a closet when that thing went off lol if she had it on vibrate it most likely skipped off the table and shot across the room like a mouse on steroids . Lol I’m going to ask her for a call count when I see her lmao
Maybe I'll stop posting phone numbers and just the link....lol
I would highly recommend not posting SA phone numbers. They dissapeared real fast after. She used to text me back immediately. Havent heard from her in 2 days.