Sub

Anyone else love being a Sub? I'm a switch at heart but there is something about being submissive that I adore the most...
I’ve always maintained that foot fetishists such as myself, are naturally subs, and very eager to serve and please women who appreciate sensual foot worship!
I’ve always maintained that foot fetishists such as myself, are naturally subs, and very eager to serve and please women who appreciate sensual foot worship! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I've never had my feet worshipped, sounds interesting and relaxing

I've never had my feet worshipped, sounds interesting and relaxing Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
Not to mention hot and erotic!
I love feet, but what i do isnt "exactly" worship... hence i dont consider myself a sub in the least
I love being a sub, but I always have to wait until I’m comfy with the person.
I love being a sub, but I always have to wait until I’m comfy with the person. Originally Posted by lovingcamela
That's a sound policy to follow, especially if you enjoy being spanked.
  • Zena
  • 03-14-2020, 01:39 PM
Anyone else love being a Sub? I'm a switch at heart but there is something about being submissive that I adore the most... Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
I love and Adore~ being a Sub as well,
But I'm also a Switch in the Hobby. I prefer the first.
I usually mouth a woman’s foot ( not so much worshipping it, but tongueing it ) to give her someth8ng new, and something for her to remember me by. Most women, in my experience, have never had their toes sucked and licked. Once the initial shock is overcome, they love it. I’ve even made the cum from it ( no touch ).

I don’t consider myself a sub, though I will submit to a females desire if she wants to experiment. I was born to have adventure.
  • Zena
  • 04-09-2020, 06:09 PM
Anyone else love being a Sub? I'm a switch at heart but there is something about being submissive that I adore the most... Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
Love being a Sub ♡
Mmmmmmmmm.......
Having your feet licked is indescribable

It is very intense at first. To be honest my first time having it done to me was last year.

I think what I like about it the most is the fact that feet are supposed to be viewed as "ugly,nasty,weird" so as crazy as it sounds it makes you feel beautiful when someone is loving on them
I am usually the dominant partner {usual a sensual type}, but can be a switch especially in my HOT WIFE playtimes.