Panties or not

I love wearing panties and being fuk in them!
  • SeV
  • 02-23-2020, 05:54 PM
I was like that too NYD
Then I came across this fine specimen that never wore underwear and demanded I follow suit. Now I enjoy the seam of my jeans tickling my clit when I sashay my wide hips around. I am particular fond of wearing faux skirts or pencil skirts and meeting for a bite to eat. The surprise I get when I slide into the booth Beside the patron and slide his hands into my soft curls down below. Finger licking good and creamy
I'm always affectionately touching my honey's pussy wherever we are...
@ Sev! Love you go without panties! Wish more women would embrace their bodies and sexuality!
I have to wear panties..my lips are too long & fat and they will rub me wrong..lol
I NEVER wear em.
I NEVER wear em. Originally Posted by carguy1989
aww well baby..I DO like it sometimes when a guy wears pink panties to our date!
had a girl who insisted on leaving hers one, neither of us took the time to keep them from rubbing... in serious pain for two weeks after (blister) so off they go!!!
  • SeV
  • 02-26-2020, 09:09 AM
had a girl who insisted on leaving hers one, neither of us took the time to keep them from rubbing... in serious pain for two weeks after (blister) so off they go!!! Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Sounds so painful, but now you don’t have to sacrifice those sexy sheer lace panties because they make crotch less panties now. You thought she was sexy with them on, wait until she opens her legs
  • R.M.
  • 02-26-2020, 09:42 AM
I love panties. I just hate wearing them.
This is an intriguing question. I’ve always preferred the surprise of no panties and I enjoyed surprising the ladies with no boxers or underwear. However I have started to question this practice when meeting someone new even after being screened. What if? God Forbid? By the slim chance that I had a “Robert Kraft” like experience and got a ride downtown.

I would most likely want my boxers on that day huh?

Otherwise I don’t care how fancy your panties are. Leave them at home!
I your not going to wear them i will !
I your not going to wear them i will ! Originally Posted by normalguy21
Hell yeahhh. I luv a guy in pink panties!!
Hell yeahhh. I luv a guy in pink panties!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Note to self. Wear my pink panties when I see Dallas Rain!
I stopped wearing bras 5 years ago, and panties 4 years ago. I don't need a bra, plus bras really aren't good for you (I guess they might help if you have back problems and bigger breasts). The only time I wear them are for my cam shows or for a gent who will inevitably take them off lol. I enjoy the freeness of it all. I'm an exhibitionist at heart and honestly hate clothes. I walk around my home naked all day. I work out....naked. The less layers, the better. I feel clothes are either for warmth or a fashion statement. Other than that I'd rather wear nothing or as little as possible.