wants ta knows ...whats ...a bernie win woulds be like?

imagine the entire ...lakers basketball ...team shittin ons yer face ...fer ...all eternity
Free pussy for everyone
Free pussy for everyone Originally Posted by Wnysteve
cause everyones will ...be catchin an eatin cats insteads ...a starvin ins the food ...line
Free pussy for everyone Originally Posted by Wnysteve

Safe and disease free due to medicare for all. As a bonus the mods will be able to close down the "how important are teeth" thread.
mods will be able to close down the "how important are teeth" thread. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Reckin you sure do like real purdy teeth and nails whew
Free college + free health care = 80% tax rate & put out to pasture once you're out of the work force. These democrats are a bunch of F....ing idiots.
The 1 % thank you for your support
Why would the body politic go anywhere other than the upstate NY whore board for a sophisticated look at the events of the day.
The day after a Bernie win Mitch McConnell starts whining about the deficit.
There'd be plenty of other things to complain about right along with it.
Wow
heavenlysparrow,
I agree. How the hell is Biden winning?
He has no idea where he is, who he's talking to, or what he's saying.
Mr. Magoo goes to Washington DC.
heavenlysparrow,
I agree. How the hell is Biden winning?
He has no idea where he is, who he's talking to, or what he's saying.
Mr. Magoo goes to Washington DC. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Sounds like the current guy in there too

One more orange though
Whew
I kind of like the orange fella. Economy is good, unemployment is down, Illegal immigration is down, and the crazy left is triggered.
The tweets are a bonus.
Trump comes across as uneducated and inarticulate when he speaks so he would fit right in with the members of imaginary men's clubs on here.

I do like the results that he's either stumbled into or personally encouraged/stimulated though.

I really like his war with the main stream media.

Bernie Sanders would do less damage than Joe Biden would, Sanders is less a swamp-Democrat than Trump is a Republican. The only way Sanders would get any of his strange agenda accomplished would be cranking out executive orders right before he became the first American President to be impeached and removed in a bi-partisan hoe-down.

Biden would have bipartisan appeal among swamp monsters, republican and democrat alike, so he would succeed in facilitating entrenched-Washington's agenda to rape the American middle-class.