Encounter: TOFTT with Fire.....here's the true report

User ID: -
Date: 3/3/20
Name: Fire.....
Phone: 4696506457
Email Address: none given
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...n/967749668135
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Near the circle
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, Tit play, CBJ, Cowgirl, Mish, K9, Lazy Dog, Spoon, Convo, LFK
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long, Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Comes in around 5'9" and 120 pounds, not a spinner but very nice body...pictures in STG ad are accurate....long eyelashes...
Recommendation: Yes
Great job, Speed. This is an excellent report and example of investigative journalism.

I told you that your next session after Thuy would be great!!! I’m glad you hit a home run!!!

This particular post makes me feel very proud to be associated with the Panhandle section of ECCIE (with a lot of help from our brothers in Alabama and Tallahassee).

We have so many selfless members who are committed to helping their fellow hobbyists and providers. With good reviews like this, we all win!!!

That's awesome. This puts my mind at ease about that "rob" post. I might give her a shot on my next available day.

Yes, agreed with B Dog. She has a pre-existing positive review. Maybe a 3rd TOFTT is warranted....
About 10 reviews. A couple early ones, BBBJ. All the rest CBJ. What's the deal?
STG had posted negative ad. Could be true; could be false. Time will tell.
I didn't realize my report from a couple months ago was a false report.
Not ur report. The STG ad plastered something about “robber”. Could have been a false ad trying take a jab at the provider. Who knows?
I didn't write a report but did visit her last month with no issues. I certainly wasn't robbed. I saw the STG ad about that and figured it was posted by some guy she turned away for being too gross.
I have seen her 4 times without issues, she makes an effort to leave you happy and truly enjoys a good Greek session, I recommend her without reservations
Hey Bird, how do I reply to your PM in a PM? Not sure if I need to be private as she was open about her rates when I talked to her
Thank you all for honest feedback. Hope she stays around awhile.
You can use a private tag

Should look like this.

[private] say whatever you want to say between the tags

[/private I didn’t put the ]
That's awesome. This puts my mind at ease about that "rob" post. I might give her a shot on my next available day.

Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
Originally Posted by Speedteacher
You learn fast, speed.