Rochester smoke free ladies and incall

Wondering if there is a truly smoke free provider out there with a fresh smelling incall? Ahhh refreshing. Have had little luck to date. Where can I worship smoke free beauty? Thanks.
Try Amber blossom.
Try Miss Julie - spotless incall
https://twitter.com/Keisha51835210
Lilly grey..
Smoke free.. really cool incall.
She is smoking hot with our the cigarettes!!
With out* not our. Sorry
Naughty Nikki.
Thanks all for the replies. All are not my type as like the healthier body types. Lily definitely fits into that and I have seen her and was impressed but not. Great personality. Would love her as a friend or therapist. But body or skills were no where near worth the cost (e.g. pics very deceiving). Incall was worth the cost though I have to admit. Nikki is another beast altogether. She once posted a full nude pic years ago and I instantly fell in love. But then she ran into some problems before I had a chance to pull the trigger. Then later she got the enhancement and that was so sad to me. I am not a fan of MM especially when someone is so perfect to begin with. But I may have to just get over that and hit her up since she is by far, at least from pics and most reviews, the best thing in upstate NY. And especially considering I am not a tit guy. I can just spend all my time worshipping that ass and vag. Delicious looking. Thanks.
I could [STAFF edit - GM]
about now
Try Breanna or Anna Maria, I don't think either smoke.

Breanna@breanna48612726
Or Anna's twitter acct is:

anna maria getting on top again@annamar22667422
I could [STAFF edit - GM]
about now Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Killing me lmao
A lot of genuinely offensive shit being posted on this thread.
A lot of genuinely offensive shit being posted on this thread. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Huh?
Some of what's been posted is offensive.