Address: Thousand Oaks and Henderson Pass
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: long brownish hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin pretty girl with b's up top
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review!
I am sorry for your disappointing visits.
Amy has been good for me with a little direction. All providers should welcome suggestions to make the visit better.
I had a great experience with Nancy. She was open to my wants and needs.
Yea, sorry for you subpar visit. I like Harmony.

Is this a Harmony trend, sitting on the table with her back facing you? Li does it too. Other posts mention other Harmony girls doing it.

The process you mention is exactly like Li's: back massage over towel, warm oil with hot stones, hot pads, oil-clean-with-towel, jazz/rain fingers on the butt and legs, flip, then head massage then the special hand shake with a protective back-turn at the end.

My conjecture is that Li is the trainer and the other girls follow her script. Maybe I'm just stating the obvious.
That’s not the script I had read on various reviews. If it was, I never would have gone. If they prefer to face the other way, I’d prefer to stay home and give myself a toss.

Yea, sorry for you subpar visit. I like Harmony.

Is this a Harmony trend, sitting on the table with her back facing you? Li does it too. Other posts mention other Harmony girls doing it.

The process you mention is exactly like Li's: back massage over towel, warm oil with hot stones, hot pads, oil-clean-with-towel, jazz/rain fingers on the butt and legs, flip, then head massage then the special hand shake with a protective back-turn at the end.

My conjecture is that Li is the trainer and the other girls follow her script. Maybe I'm just stating the obvious. Originally Posted by CrankShaft
Amy and Nancy sat between my legs but faced me with great eye contact.