Exclusivity

Do any of you hobbyists/providors have exclusivity arrangements with your providors/client? Just curious how popular this arrangement is. I am currently interested in this arrangement with a certain provider and we are setting the terms. I attempted an exclusive arrangement a couple years ago with Catalina Cruz for $xxxxx for one month, but had a couple issues. Exclusivity can be for one week, two weeks, a month or longer. All comments appreciated, constructive or smart ass.
That will work until the first time the provider gets a date request. The best bet is exclusivity for an hour at a time.
I cannot imagine anyone really thinks that there is or can be any exclusivity in the Hobby World.

The rare exception might be with a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby arrangement with a working single mom who just doesn't have the time or energy for multiple partners . . . .BUT . . . the SD will probably have more than one on the line and the SB might be breaking-in "Mr. Right" (AKA "The ONE")
Never. I don't hobby to be exclusive and don't expect the same from a provider.

Most of my regular providers I see develope into a sugar baby relationship. We go to movies, out to dinner, wine tasting, I have even taken a provider to Hawaii with me.

I will not be exclusive with a provider.