psychic predicts corona virus

Psychic Accurately Predicted Coronavirus Also Predicts When It Will Go Away

https://talentrecap.com/psychic-accu...ill-go-away-2/

I was surprised yesterday when my neighbor told me this is all in the Bible, date and all.
Good grief! Is that the miracle the self proclaimed chosen one refers to?

Is the rumor true she was Regans advisor, or was that Nancy?
Hmmm interesting
I was surprised yesterday when my neighbor told me this is all in the Bible, date and all. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

a guy i went to high school with and am "friendly" with lol on facebook posted twice in the last few days some sort of bible ref to this .. you know the usual apocalyptic biblical plague stuff .. wipe us all out .. that sort of stuff. probably meaning the return of jesus (not the black one) and the resurrection and all that. each time i went to check the link it had been removed. presumably by him. unless marky zuckermarky censored it .. imagine that! he won't even censor evil lord Trump .. which got him into some hot water with nancypants.

both posts had some sort of biblical ref .. i could see that by the partial listing of each post. and there were several replies. yet within hours .. by the time i saw the emails on them, they had been removed.

i wonder why? could many of those replies be critical of religious interpretations of nothing more than a harsh flu strain? making the poster get pissed and remove it? more likely than marky zuckermarky censoring it if i had to guess.

Good grief! Is that the miracle the self proclaimed chosen one refers to?

Is the rumor true she was Reagan's advisor, or was that Nancy? Originally Posted by Jaxson66

nancy was into that. how much was ronnie? any more or less than any husband who tolerates his wife's .. idiocracies .. especially to keep his pussy train rolling?

show me any major policy or action than King Ronnie the Great did that was based on astrology.

did he ruin the Soviet Union because nancy's medium told him to? uh .. No.

Hmmm interesting Originally Posted by DallasRain

well .. the literal Queen of eccie posters stops by. don't be a stranger.

well .. the literal Queen of eccie posters stops by. don't be a stranger. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
how much time do you have to spend on eccie to make that many post
Well I get my thrills by posting on the boards. I have been on here a lonnnnng time
...And I travel to many many places so therefore my count is extremely high. Lol. I am not much into discussing politics but saw this and thought it was interesting.
Hmmm interesting Originally Posted by DallasRain

yup i agree...
how much time do you have to spend on eccie to make that many post Originally Posted by Hotrod511

I think you're asking the wrong person that question.

waco has 16,000+

I have 20,000+ (ok, I'll admit I didn't know i made that many)