Obvious AMP Promoters List

With all corona shit killed my weekly AMP visit, so

Let’s Start Obvious Promoter List. These are promoter handles that bump reviews to make their AMP on 1st page.

Non-experienced guys should ignore reading what they post.

Chung Tran
ProfessorXavier
Texas Walker Ranger
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Aoi
OldGramps
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Sledgehamma
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ghostrider
HAHAHA Damn dude, you need to get laid. Why am I at the bottom of the list? Was there something specific in your ranking? Did you go by post? did you go by Spa? Did you really have nothing better to do in Life than to post this? What a Loser! I knew that you guys existed but now you have proved it to the Site!

Thank you Unicorn!!!
HAHAHA Damn dude, you need to get laid. Why am I at the bottom of the list? Was there something specific in your ranking? Did you go by post? did you go by Spa? Did you really have nothing better to do in Life than to post this? What a Loser! I knew that you guys existed but now you have proved it to the Site!

Thank you Unicorn!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I’m not going to single out anyone from that list, but we all know this goes on and we know who the majority of them are. There are a couple guys on the list who I would say are questionable.

Ghost rider, i just quickly looked through your reviews and from your last 100, the only no recommendation was for a girl in Fort Worth. You have MANY Dallas AMP reviews. I wish I had your great experiences! I have had plenty of great experiences but also my share of less than desirable. If you choose not to report your bad experiences, that’s your business but it would give you more credibility.
HAHAHA Damn dude, you need to get laid. Why am I at the bottom of the list? Originally Posted by Ghostrider
why am I at the top!?

oh.. maybe because I review more ladies than anyone, but I also review plenty of Indies, including large Black Ladies that many guys think are reviews I made up, LOL.. maybe because I post often, never mind that I post all across ECCIE, in many sections.

GeorgeCam is simply the latest Troll.. I say "latest", but he has had several handles, all for the purpose of Trolling.. banned several times. anyone who has been on ECCIE a few weeks, knows who those handles are.

Let’s Start Obvious Promoter List. These are promoter handles that bump reviews to make their AMP on 1st page.

Chung Tran
ProfessorXavier
Texas Walker Ranger
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Aoi
OldGramps
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Sledgehamma
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ghostrider Originally Posted by georgecam
There is definitely some validity there, responses from the shills will be entertaining Let’s see how many bans come out of this thread.
I would say I commonly ignore alot of posts by the majority of the handles on this list. The AMP boards here are dominated by the touts more then any other section. The mods wont do anything about it though.
Georgecam, you’re not doing yourself any favor either by opening up a thread like this when you have over 100 posts and a single review.
There is definitely some validity there, responses from the shills will be entertaining Let’s see how many bans come out of this thread. Originally Posted by conservative44
there won't be any bans. this kind of thread has been tried many times. even your response is designed to "inflame", get an argument going. which is what georgecam has tried to do each time he started this exact thread in the past. the only person who got banned was himself, in earlier handle incarnations.

this thread is a big yawn. I doubt anyone will respond after my post. I realize Sundays can be boring without Sports on TV, but this thread for the 100th time is a colossal bore.
Not looking for any ban. I am sure eccie knows what’s going on. It is more for new (or old) guys to beware not to trust bumping reviews by these promoter handles.
I got scammed by bumps and learned.
Order was created by bumping from first 5 page when I posted. Ghost wasn’t bumping much til later in pages.

Ghostrider
Chung Tran
ProfessorXavier
Texas Walker Ranger
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Aoi
OldGramps
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Sledgehamma
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ghostrider
Let's see ... joined one month ago ... one review ... offering advice. Yeah, that makes sense.
  • nono
  • 03-15-2020, 10:56 AM

Chung Tran
ProfessorXavier
Texas Walker Ranger
David Hasselhoff
fernikatur
Aoi
OldGramps
JamesDeen
JudgeDredd
Sledgehamma
QuarterPounder 2.0
Ghostrider Originally Posted by georgecam
Agreed, they reviews give false details. You should add Bobby
Georgecam, you’re not doing yourself any favor either by opening up a thread like this when you have over 100 posts and a single review. Originally Posted by conservative44
Most my thing has been amp but they don’t need reviews since promoters are doing great job promoting. Plus my honest review will get buried within an hour to page 3 anyway.
Agreed, they reviews give false details. You should add Bobby Originally Posted by nono
Don’t know Bobby and didn’t see him bumping in first 5 pages. You can add to the list, if you want to warn people.
I’m not going to single out anyone from that list, but we all know this goes on and we know who the majority of them are. There are a couple guys on the list who I would say are questionable.

Ghost rider, i just quickly looked through your reviews and from your last 100, the only no recommendation was for a girl in Fort Worth. You have MANY Dallas AMP reviews. I wish I had your great experiences! I have had plenty of great experiences but also my share of less than desirable. If you choose not to report your bad experiences, that’s your business but it would give you more credibility. Originally Posted by conservative44

Fair enough, I can take the heat. I do not seek credibility. That is earned by the reviews that I have that another person can read and go have the same type of experience. Nothing more, Nothing less.

What I can not stand is Trolls. They know everything but will not offer up their experiences for others to read and judge and base a decision on that. Contribute experiences or shut the hell up!
What about all the thread bumpers that need to be called out? I'm talking about the guys that have all created their accounts during 2019 and have 0-1 reviews and bump reviews 5+ days after the last post.

The worst violators (that aren't already included on the list above) -

-Fleshlight
-Mudbelly
-SteveJobs
-Heartside
-Grod