Thanks!

I'd like to thank whoever on here mentioned visiting Chaturbate some time ago. I recently spent a week with a Russian Hottie I met on there. She currently resides in the UK & for a little over 1k I flew her to meet me on a Caribbean Vacation that I already had planned. She was hotter than hell & never asked for a thing. I had to make her leave the room some days just to give me a rest. We're still in touch & are supposed to meet again on a London layover I have coming up. Hopefully this Virus stuff will pass before then.
Post her UITB!!!!
Awesome.
UTIB??
What was the process of getting to the point? I assume would have had to known her for a while.
Not Really, a couple of months. She did an artistic show I complimented her on it. Most guys on there aren't very nice. Just be decent. We began on PM, Then moved to Instagram. We just hit it off. We had originally planned to meet when I passed through London. The Caribbean trip was just to much for her to pass up I guess. Next trip is to Colombia. I have a beautiful Venezuelan waiting. Damned Pandemic.